`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Oakland A's rookie autos #d

Looking for Oakland A's rookie autos #d
Hey guys, new to the forum. I'm looking for Oakland A's rookie autos and #d cards. Take a look at my collection and let me know if we can make a deal. Especially looking for Cespedes and Jarrod Parker.

RE: Looking for Oakland A's rookie autos #d
You don't have anything marked for trade in your organize. I have a couple Milone auto's in my organize for trade if interested.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(12-28-2012, 03:29 AM)esa0315 Wrote: You don't have anything marked for trade in your organize. I have a couple Milone auto's in my organize for trade if interested.
I think I fixed it. I'm interested in the Chrome blue auto. Anything of mine pique your interest?

One more thing, just make sure you add a shipping address to your profile. Without an address we will not be able to send you any trade offers.

I have this - if you are interested, do you have any Cincinnati Reds or Bengals that aren't listed in your organize?

[Image: 28BCFCB8-D068-4CC3-847B-8534047026D2-128...91971B.jpg]
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

(12-28-2012, 08:26 AM)MRHARPER Wrote: One more thing, just make sure you add a shipping address to your profile. Without an address we will not be able to send you any trade offers.
Thank you
(12-28-2012, 08:51 AM)7whodey Wrote: I have this - if you are interested, do you have any Cincinnati Reds or Bengals that aren't listed in your organize?

[Image: 28BCFCB8-D068-4CC3-847B-8534047026D2-128...91971B.jpg]
I've got an 87 Donruss Larkin listed, as well as a GU base /250 card from 2001

As for Bengals, I've got a Justin Smith 2001 Ovation Rookie

Dre Kirkpatrick Chrome and Platinum xfractor

Brandon Thompson Chrome

George Iloka Chrome x2

Dan Herron Chrome

Mohamed Sanu Chrome x2, Finest moment, and Platinum

Marvin Jones Finest x2 and chrome

Kevin Zeitler chrome

Devon Still Chrome

Orson Charles Chome

Definitely willing to bundle, I'm super interested in that Parker auto. Let me know if you have any questions, updating org. every day!