`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
some xmas stuff, a lil bit of gold bricks, and then some Luck from Triple Threads

some xmas stuff, a lil bit of gold bricks, and then some Luck from Triple Threads
So Xmas has come and gone. Wanted to share the Xmas stuff and recent picks ups..

Starting first with Xmas (Montana Auto card) and then the other 2 are mail days.

[Image: december2720120002.jpg]

Rest of these are mail days

[Image: december2720120001.jpg]

[Image: december2720120003.jpg]

Broke 2 boxes of Strata and got these basic hits (haven;t added the good stuff, but will in another thread)

[Image: december2720120004.jpg]

[Image: december2720120005.jpg]

Throw a lil gold in there from the bay

[Image: december2720120007.jpg]

And then the master of all things pulled...

Got a box of 2012 Triple Threads and managed to pull a card that made me into a crying baby. We recently had a family member pass away and this is making me feel that they are watching out for us still in heaven..

[Image: december2720120008.jpg]

This isn't going anywhere.. Staying in PC and getting graded soon..
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

RE: some xmas stuff, a lil bit of gold bricks, and then some Luck from Triple Threads
That is an awesome hit my friend congrats
Photobucket

RE: some xmas stuff, a lil bit of gold bricks, and then some Luck from Triple Threads
Awesome cards! As an alumni from Eastern im jealous of the Bo Levi Mitchell auto!!! Ive seen a few but never pulled the trigger for some reason. Ive actually been thinking of starting an EWU alum PC (Mitchell, Stuckey, Roos, Jones)
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Love the Hines. You really want it? I've got a sweet Turbin Prime Absolute....check my box break....
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Great stuff and such an amazing triple auto! Thanks for sharing!

Congrats on that monster!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Wow! Unreal pull you got there!!

Great cards. That Montana auto is sweet. Congratulations on the monster pull too. Absolutely gorgeous card. I love me some TTT.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(12-27-2012, 09:51 PM)Socrkd55 Wrote: Awesome cards! As an alumni from Eastern im jealous of the Bo Levi Mitchell auto!!! Ive seen a few but never pulled the trigger for some reason. Ive actually been thinking of starting an EWU alum PC (Mitchell, Stuckey, Roos, Jones)
Super jealous too!!! I grew up going to all the Eastern games and am still 18 and hoping to go to eastern but gotta love that Bo Levi! I saw the superfractor of that card awhile ago but the guy was asking like 200 lol! Can't wait til Kaufman goes pro !!
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

him and Edwards both! 2 amazing receivers! I'm only 24 and live on the west side now but I still went to a few games this year. And $200 for a superconductor of an fcs qb who's in the CFL now? that person was crazy lol
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%