`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ultra pro one touch booklet holders

Ultra pro one touch booklet holders
So I bought a few of these to hold some of my booklets. Problem number one, it is way to wide to fit topps, panini, UD, etc. why do they say that it took years to make this. You would think that ultra pro would have communicated with the card companies to make properly sized booklets to fit the damn cards. It is almost 3" wide all topps cards are 2-1/2" wide, it doesn't make sense. Has any one else come across this problem or am I the only one. Put in your five cents and lets here it.

RE: Ultra pro one touch booklet holders
I haven't bought one of those yet. I bought a custom made holder from ebay and it works really well. My LCS was supposed to get an order of the Ultra cases and it has been over three months and still no cases. If I need to get anymore booklet cases I will just buy them from the custom maker after reading this post.

(12-27-2012, 07:26 PM)dallas_collecter84 Wrote: I haven't bought one of those yet. I bought a custom made holder from ebay and it works really well. My LCS was supposed to get an order of the Ultra cases and it has been over three months and still no cases. If I need to get anymore booklet cases I will just buy them from the custom maker after reading this post.
Topps card is 2-1/2" wide and the holder is 2-9/16" wide so you have a 1/16" gap it should be like 1/32" it does slide a little I guess the gap is there to get the card in and out but I don't know it has the diamond corners.but it should be a little more snug.

But these cards aren't supposed to be picked up and played with all the time so I guess that's why the 1/16" gap is there you just put it in close it and let it sit in your shoebox or other holder with the rest of your cards.

I have a panini booklet and the card is way to short for the holder.

Also upper deck booklets like sp legendary cuts are to narrow and not long enough to fit holder.
Maybe I could cut some cardboard as a space eater but the holders are expensive enough to where the card should fit a little more snug like the other one touch holders that UP makes.the sad thing is I have two booklets I'm going to be getting very soon and I have the holders for them already. In e future I'm probly just gonna measure the total thickness of the card when the book is closed and just get like a 180 or 360 pt holder one touch for it.
The cardboard spacers for the boxes if you cut with a razor knife or box cutter the thickness of card works pretty good it secures the card nice and snug. Although the holder should be already spaced properly.

I bought 2 to fit my 5 star booklets. They fit really well. I don't think I had the space issues. They are snug and don't move around.

Anyone know how well Triple Threads booklets fit?
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

Triple Threads books fit perfect. I got my first booklet last week and bought a one touch right away and have no issues at all.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Maybe it depends on the booklet, then, because some seem to work a lot better than others. Also, they aren't all the same, the one-touches that is, they probably vary somewhat.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I have two of them. One is for a Triple Threads booklet and fits fine. The other is for a Panini basketball booklet that is a little short for the holder, but it still works. I just fold up a penny sleeve and put it behind the card and it doesn’t move.
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

(12-27-2012, 09:02 PM)thepozr Wrote: I bought 2 to fit my 5 star booklets. They fit really well. I don't think I had the space issues. They are snug and don't move around.
That's what I bought them for too. I tried all of them and they're is a 1/16" gap in the width of the card but the 187mm length is very good though. I guess topps cut the card a little thin or ultra pro made these holders a little wide. But in conclusion I took a little of the cardboard spacer and cards are now nice and snug.