`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mailday... Back from BGS. Good & Bad

Mailday... Back from BGS. Good & Bad
Send some PC auto cards out to BGS for gradings. This is the first time I have submitted to BGS, and as you will see from the first grade it was a learning experience. I will definitely be more selective with what I send out and pay for in the future. Overall I am very please though as the final card is one of my personal favorites, and the gold slab makes it so much nicer. (Again, no scanner, sorry for the shadowy pics)

First the bad...
[Image: P1010330_zpsf9728ce1.jpg]

Now the good!
[Image: P1010332_zps800c3898.jpg]

[Image: P1010333_zpsc991ea6d.jpg]

[Image: P1010335_zps8fed73aa.jpg]

[Image: P1010334_zpsdd064f4f.jpg]

RE: Mailday... Back from BGS. Good & Bad
that Rondo very nice, grats on the good grade

Very nice. Congrats. Love the Garnett.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Nice stuff! Congrats on the solid grades. Love em all!

Thanks guys. I know the dollar value on he 98 Topps Pierce is nothing too special, but having an on-card auto rookie is great. The 9.5 makes it a true center piece of m PC. It will display great if and when I decide to get them out of the closet and into a display.

They hit you hard with the corners on that Pierce...geesh.

You know, you would think that the athletes would sign in the huge white space allotted to them. No, instead they love their signature to be blended in with the darker parts of the card...makes no sense why they do that. (the Rondo auto).

(12-27-2012, 07:13 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: They hit you hard with the corners on that Pierce...geesh.

You know, you would think that the athletes would sign in the huge white space allotted to them. No, instead they love their signature to be blended in with the darker parts of the card...makes no sense why they do that. (the Rondo auto).
Just because they can run and jump doesn't mean they think rationally....