`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Graded card frame. Opinions on if I could sell them

Graded card frame. Opinions on if I could sell them
As you guys know I created a BGS. Graded card display for my brother for Christmas. He told me I should sell this design for people that do rainbows.

The cards for snug without plexiglass but I may still put plexiglass over it. I know I need my edges better but what do you think? Would I be able to sell these frames to people? Whether I make a 3 card frame or 5 or 8. I like these better than the regular ledge frames.

[Image: F65D9045-E460-4760-9ACF-FD27BA965EF9-484...A15608.jpg]

This is in the beginning stage but it could feed my hobby
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

RE: Graded card frame. Opinions on if I could sell them
If I ever need one I'll be coming to you! That is very nice! All you can do is try, put one up on eBay and see what happens.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

i had a little idea (not related to cards) and was unsure if anyone would buy it. all i did was take a chance a put it on ebay and now i sell at least 1 a day.
a nice addition would be to get a hinge and plexi-glass so you can open and close each individually
Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!

I really like it. If it were me designing it, I would consider putting some sort of felt or foam weatherstripping around the inside edges so that it's not BGS case on hard wood. Would you consider doing a second row?

That's a good idea. I would just make sure it's perfect and cleaner before you start selling them. I like working on projects like that and might just do the same thing and make one similar for myself(not sell though, unless I have time to make a bunch).
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs