`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What did you get for Christmas.

RE: What did you get for Christmas.
I got myself an upgraded car since the previous one nearly didn't make it to work last week. My inspection was due this month. Expected to at least put 2 tires on it ($300). Instead of doing that and fixing the transmission I got this.
Dying Avenger on the left. AWD Dodge Charger on the right.
[Image: charger1r.th.jpg]
Front.
[Image: charger2y.th.jpg]
I put a little Santa hat on it for the holidays and a pinup Ace my g/f picked out.
[Image: charger3.th.jpg]

It's snowing now in PA. I'm excited to finally put it to the test in a few hours on my way home. I missed having all wheel drive.

I got a 2012 Topps Update blaster and a Series 2 hanger box from Santa. Frank Robinson was the patch card. I got a base Mike Trout #446. Some red border target variations. Gold border Chipper Jones. Bryce Harper Golden Moments. Ichiro '87 Mini...
I got a mail in card for a chance to win Mickey Mantle worn memorabilia in one of the packs. It says worn during training camps, not active career. I have not seen or heard about these yet. Going to fill it out and send it in.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

RE: What did you get for Christmas.
I got an Update blaster, too, acevanquish, my patch was Rickey Henderson and I got that Mantle sweepstakes I also got:
2012 Press Pass Football blaster
2012 Topps Olympic hobby box
2012 Panini Gridiron hobby box-got 8 hits instead of 4
2012 Panini Americana Heroes and Legends hobby box
I'll be having an eBay mailday soon
2012 Topps Heritage NSCC pack
2012 Panini NFL HOF NSCC pack
In non-cards:
Toffee
Caramel
Amazon Gift Card, I'll use for COMC on there
Complete set of Seinfeld