`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What would you do about this card?

What would you do about this card?
Got this in my box of Strat today. Can't believe they allow this to happen to a case hit. What would you all do about it?

[Image: mistake_zps11f55bd3.jpg]

RE: What would you do about this card?
I may be missing the obvious but whats wrong with it?

***EDIT*** Im pretty dumb lol. Its the Saints jsy and not the Vikes haha. WOW these 2am threads are rough on me.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Kind of makes you wonder if these so called "player-worn relics" were in fact worn or even tried on by the player.

They have stated before that event worn doesnt always mean for their team. Tho this is an obvious mistake doesnt mean he didnt try on a Saints jersey at a function somewhere before he was drafted? Tho this isnt the worst I've seen its a close 2nd. There is a dealer here in Houston that has the Taiwan Jones Finest patch auto Superfractor 1/1 that has a Chargers patch. It actually has the word Chargers on the patch. On a 1/1. For a Raiders player.
Oh but to answer your question ... I would contact Topps and raise hell and push for a Luck or RG3 replacement lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

and based on that alone, I will not be buying any Strata...

Trade or sell it. I'm sure there's a Vikings or a Saints team collector out there that might like an oddball item like that for their pc.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I seem to remember several years ago there was alot of this coming from Topps. It turned out they had the players wear replica jerseys of players they had admired growing up. Maybe Wright was a fan of the Saints growing up??
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

My thing is that this appears to be the only one like it though. If all of them were showing up had the Black/Gold/White relics I wouldn't worry about it but since all the others I've seen red and other various patch parallels all have the Purple/White/Yellow relics. Frankly I think it should be worth a free box of cards or something cause not only did I get this in my box as well but a redemption also. Overall it was terrible...

(12-24-2012, 05:38 AM)branesergen Wrote: Oh but to answer your question ... I would contact Topps and raise hell and push for a Luck or RG3 replacement lol
Does anyone else think I am within the lines to ask for a Luck or Griffin replacement?

(12-24-2012, 08:51 AM)HenneFan007 Wrote: My thing is that this appears to be the only one like it though. If all of them were showing up had the Black/Gold/White relics I wouldn't worry about it but since all the others I've seen red and other various patch parallels all have the Purple/White/Yellow relics. Frankly I think it should be worth a free box of cards or something cause not only did I get this in my box as well but a redemption also. Overall it was terrible...

Does anyone else think I am within the lines to ask for a Luck or Griffin replacement?
I think you are entitled to a replacement of the same card.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(12-24-2012, 10:04 AM)ugameck Wrote: I think you are entitled to a replacement of the same card.
bahahaha ya man same card, don't push your luck or get your hopes up lol
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile