`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Some Target "Shopping" - Strata & Sports Town

Some Target "Shopping" - Strata & Sports Town
Girl friend wanted to head to target, so of course I said yes and picked up a couple blasters.

The Strata was all base, but did get a RGIII and Richardson RC, so not too bad. Nice hit with the Sports Town, not the best player but a pretty /10 card isn't too shabby. If anyone wants the Miller let me know, will prob go on the bay if no one here needs it.

[Image: IMG_1461.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1468.jpg]

RE: Some Target "Shopping" - Strata & Sports Town
I could use the Lamar but you are a Pats fan and I can not and will not have those terrible cards in my possession lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(12-24-2012, 01:40 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I could use the Lamar but you are a Pats fan and I can not and will not have those terrible cards in my possession lol.
Only see a few FT, id sell it for pretty cheap if your interested. Let me know if you have anything else FT.

Also I tried added it to my org but doesn't seem to be working right now.

nice lamar miller i never seem to have any luck with press pass retail blasters

If Bakerman doesn't get the Miller check me for it, thanks

(12-24-2012, 08:12 PM)solid133 Wrote: If Bakerman doesn't get the Miller check me for it, thanks
Working out a potential deal with him now, but will shoot you a PM if it doesn't go through.

i have yet to even see Strata in any of the Targets around me, either they arent getting them in, or someones scooping them all up before i even see them.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

Nice #"d 10
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(01-04-2013, 03:53 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice #"d 10
Thanks, I am opening another tonight that my gf picked up for me yesterday, hopefully I get another!

(12-26-2012, 12:19 PM)mrdub Wrote: i have yet to even see Strata in any of the Targets around me, either they arent getting them in, or someones scooping them all up before i even see them.
For what it's worth, I've busted five blasters of Strata and gotten 40 packs worth of base cards. Zero inserts, parallels, hits, etc.

I realize it's retail, but I've had no luck at all.

I did pull three Lucks, two Wilsons and an RGIII, so it's fairly easy to pull the big-name base RCs.