`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Pretty Good Box of Black Diamond! Best Possible Rookie, Emerald Auto #/10, + more!

A Pretty Good Box of Black Diamond! Best Possible Rookie, Emerald Auto #/10, + more!
Yesterday, I went to Wayne's to buy myself a box of product before Christmas. I chose Black Diamond because based on my experience in 2004-05, Upper Deck knows how to handle a lockout. Sure enough, I was not disappointed.

Notable base:

** Luc Robitaille, Marian Gaborik, Patrick Marleau, Adam Henrique, Paul Stastny, PK Subban

*** Pelle Lindbergh, John Tavares, Brad Park

**** Pavel Datsyuk

Rookie Gems:

*** Carter Camper, Kristopher Foucault, Mark Messier

**** Chris Kreider (yay to mid-level players being the best rookie in a product)

Ruby Parallel (#/100):

Semyon Varlamov, Shea Weber

Game Jerseys:

Steve Mason, Simon Despres

Championship Rings:

Nicklas Lidstrom

Ice Premieres (#/999):

Jordan Nolan

And the best of the box, too bad it has a small dent in it straight from the pack:

Base emerald autograph parallel of James Van Riemsdyk #6/10.

Here's a scan of the group:

[Image: 1213blackdiamond.jpg]

I haven't been too keen on trading lately, so if you are interested in something, my preference is to sell. Trades will only be made for items that I cannot live without.

RE: A Pretty Good Box of Black Diamond! Best Possible Rookie, Emerald Auto #/10, + more!
that's a pretty good box. can i get that despres from you? shoot me a pm!

RE: A Pretty Good Box of Black Diamond! Best Possible Rookie, Emerald Auto #/10, + more!
Sweet green auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Walt would definitely lime a shot at the despres as well....it's his main Pc guy!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Great break. Would love a shot at the Lidstrom.

Sweetness! Congrats, Bruce!

Randi

you did pretty well on the boxes! congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Not too bad!!!