`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Card Info

Card Info
Ok so I have a question about a card that I came across. I have googled like crazy to get info but I get nothing. It is a topps of Al Oliver when he was with the Expos, at the top left it has NL-.331 Batting Average. I believe its an '82 but I've tried finding every picture for that year of him and none of them match this one. Jersey number is 0 and its a right side chest facing front action type shot with the blue uniform. There is a card similar but it shows the back ear piece and it doesn't have much of his face in it, this card has his face in clear profile.

The key thing is that this card has no back, no stats, no card number, nothing, and it is a full stock card. I got this card when I was a kid and just came across it digging around in my sets. I can not find any info on this card. I know topps threw in blank back cards in some sets and I know proofs come like this as well. I can't upload a pic to show but if anyone knows anything or has a suggestion on where I can look I would appreciate it. Thanks.

RE: Card Info
Its a 1982 Topps Backless card #590

it's a common no-back card. it's considered to be a printing flaw

Thank you for the info, much appreciated.

It happens sometimes, even now.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!