`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need Some help

Need Some help
Anyone in or near Waterloo,Iowa that would be willing to give me a hand on learning how to use this site.I am confused and have questions for listing things to trade,organize feature and the such. Any help would be apperciated.

RE: Need Some help
The basics for getting things to trade -

Find the items you want to TRADE AWAY in the Price guides and add it to your organize. Then go into the organize and switch the layout to trade. You want to fill in the columns for Have and Trade away. Filling in those two columns will allow other people to see them for trade.

Im not near you but i just learned how to do it recently.

if your wondering how to add to your trades or sales.

When you go to your org and go to a collection you have made. there is a "layout" tab click that then a drop down menu will appear click on "trade" then the page will refresh.
When it refreshes by each card you will see boxes.
if you havent yet you will need to click that you have lets say 1 of those cards. Then click the box to trade it then type in 1 to trade of.

You do that for each card you want to trade off. This will automatically start your trade org for people to see.

Remember when you add a card to your org, you will need to type the number of that card you have in the "have" box.

Once a trade is complete the "have" "trade" will go to 0. That is if you have only 1 of those cards. Lets say you had 3 of those cards, it will automatically drop to 2 cards "have"

I'm just down 380 in Urbana - but feel free to ask whatever questions you're having trouble with, and I or any of our great community members will be glad to help

Also be sure to read through this thread if you haven't already:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1436748.html

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

For org, use the search bar, check the boxes of the cards you have, then click add to organize.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!