`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Blaster of Absolute and a blaster of Platinum

Blaster of Absolute and a blaster of Platinum
Got paid today so figured on my way to work I would buy a blaster or 2. Got the Topps platinum in hopes of getting a few cards I needed towards completing my base set and got the Absolute just because it was the last one lol. Didn't get much in either but my hits were
[Image: 2012-12-21120154.jpg]
RG3 Rookie Jersey collections out of the absolute

[Image: 2012-12-21115043.jpg]
Topps Platinum Robert Turbin auto (I seem to pull a lot of seahawks Rookie autos this year, good thing I'm from WA! lol)
Also got a Kirk Cousins x fractor and a Morris Claiborne black refractor but was too lazy to get pics lol. None are for trade but all are for sale and will be on the bay soon but everyone here is more than welcome to first crack at them
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

RE: Blaster of Absolute and a blaster of Platinum
Getting a Robert Griffin Jersey out of a blaster is not bad at all, I got am Alshon Jefferies out of my box. and I wouldn't mind a Robert Turbin auto because I'm from Washington state also.

(12-22-2012, 12:14 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: Getting a Robert Griffin Jersey out of a blaster is not bad at all, I got am Alshon Jefferies out of my box. and I wouldn't mind a Robert Turbin auto because I'm from Washington state also.
I've got a few Turbin auto's, and would be willing to trade one
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

interested in the turbin if you are trading
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

Nice rg3!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK