`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
So yeah...I want to trade! LF Lamar Miller, Tannehill, Marino, ZT and JT!

RE: So yeah...I want to trade! LF Lamar Miller, Tannehill, Marino, ZT and JT!
I just completed a trade on here for about 10 1990's Marino inserts all valued at $10 or above. When I get them in, I'll send you an open offer and then we can go from there.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

I haven't narrowed down yet, except Tannehill and Miller for this year. Do you have any autos for Matthews, Martin, or Daniel Thomas that would work? I'm always up for Zach or JT, but with that being your focus, I'm assuming they are taken.

(12-22-2012, 05:51 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I need the passport auto, I have the chrome auto and I need the Tannehill. Unfortunately I just moved the Von Miller about 2 hours ago bud. Sorry.
Let's try to work something out. I'll take a look at your bucket again and see if I can find a few and will send you and offer and we can go from there?
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(12-22-2012, 06:13 PM)kfeldman Wrote: I just completed a trade on here for about 10 1990's Marino inserts all valued at $10 or above. When I get them in, I'll send you an open offer and then we can go from there.
I really hope I need them lol.
(12-22-2012, 06:17 PM)just_ed Wrote: I haven't narrowed down yet, except Tannehill and Miller for this year. Do you have any autos for Matthews, Martin, or Daniel Thomas that would work? I'm always up for Zach or JT, but with that being your focus, I'm assuming they are taken.
Im going to send you a PM in the next few mins. thanks.
(12-22-2012, 06:19 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: Let's try to work something out. I'll take a look at your bucket again and see if I can find a few and will send you and offer and we can go from there?
Ok sounds good. Its slim pickings on my end haha.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341