`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tate Stevens is X-Factor Champion...hometown boy

Tate Stevens is X-Factor Champion...hometown boy
I never posted a thing all season. I know this is a baseball board but I gotta brag.

Tate Stevens won the X-Factor tonight. He is an old friend and hometown boy here in Belton. I've known Tate since I was a young boy. He deserves this more than anyone. If you happened to watch and vote, thank you.

I just had to post something. This guys is awesome and so deserving.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

RE: Tate Stevens is X-Factor Champion...hometown boy
I meant to ask you about that when i sent your cards out today. Congrats to him and a hometown friend that is pretty cool. He seems like a really down to earth guy.

(12-20-2012, 10:19 PM)Neifert Wrote: I meant to ask you about that when i sent your cards out today. Congrats to him and a hometown friend that is pretty cool. He seems like a really down to earth guy.
I tried not to make a big deal about it. This is a small town and if you have lived here your whole life like I have you know Tate. I'm telling you there is no more deserving guy. He is genuine. What everyone saw on TV was real. He is really that much of a family man and always puts his family and friends first. Hopefully that never changes.

yeah i saw that last nite on fox 4. thats another one from missouri. whats his name from mo also won american idol.

Only thing is Tate already has a band that has opened for a bunch of famous acts not like he was just a road paver but that being said the kid Carley has been on broadway thats what drives me crazy about these shows.

Very nice! Maybe he can buy you a Kila superfractor now that he's loaded haha. I actually live a few minutes away from Carly Rose apparently. I don't know why they kept saying Westchester as if its a town - its a county!

Anyway I agree that Tate was very deserving but I thought Carly Rose was a little bit better. I thought Tate would win though because country singers crush it on these shows.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(12-21-2012, 10:26 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: yeah i saw that last nite on fox 4. thats another one from missouri. whats his name from mo also won american idol.

David Cook and he was local too but not from my hometown of course.

(12-21-2012, 10:32 AM)brian2345 Wrote: Only thing is Tate already has a band that has opened for a bunch of famous acts not like he was just a road paver but that being said the kid Carley has been on broadway thats what drives me crazy about these shows.

I wouldn't say he was opening for real famous acts but yeah he has had a few bands. He just needed discovered really.

Pretty cool.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!