`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Strata?!?!

RE: Strata?!?!
When did Panini Black come out? How many cards per box and what are we looking at in terms of price per box. thanks in advance.

Just popped an Absolute box and what a waste for the price paid. won't even make 20$ on the cards I got!

If you are looking to open boxes and sell the contents and expecting (even hoping) to not lose money.... you are going to learn an expensive lesson.

Black is $200 for 12 cards. 5 hits, with at least 3 of them being autos. The main reason I am going to get a few is they have some REALLY nice looking patch autos that are black with gold sharpie, numbered to 349. The best part is that even the big guys (Luck and RG3) have the /349 versions as well as the parallels, whereas they are usually only included in the SP parallels in other products. For instance- there are only 2 Andrew Luck autos out of Strata on Ebay right now. One is numbered to 40, the other to 15. There are only 2 RG3's, and they are both numbered to 55....

Strata sucks !!!!!!!! my shop just got it , so i had to try 1 box .

well needless to say Topps totall dropped the ball once again , made me so glad to purchase something from them .
got my box of strata tonight and opened it and not a dam 1 of the 3 guaranteed hits i was supposed to get . so Topps is getting a nice letter from me ...
personally from what i see of the base and what i have seen that others posted its not worth the money spent .. the only nice things that i have seen pulled are the Clear Cut Autos ( would have loved to seen what i woulda got but NOOOOOO ) . youd prolly be better off buying singles of it .

JMO
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..