`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Going to the CHIEFS game sunday

Going to the CHIEFS game sunday
Man what a sweet last few days. Got in a 3 box Absolute break Sunday and had my Chiefs, hit a D BO Tools Of The Trade dual jersey auto 10/10 and a few RC. Got in another from the same guy Monday hit a few more RC, then finished out the case last night with more RC, a Devon Wylie RC auto, and a Bowe/Charles dual Jersey. If thats not good enough got good news from the Doc yesterday and it looks lie I may get back to work fairly soon......but wait it gets better. Yesterday I was on twitter and got in a contest type of thing with the Chiefs video productions crew and won 4 tickets to Sundays Chiefs Colts game. Has just been an AWESOME few days.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

RE: Going to the CHIEFS game sunday
That's great, I would say your on a roll. Maybe they will haves raffle for a visit to the field and you'll win those as well. Sweet breaks also.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(12-20-2012, 06:44 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: That's great, I would say your on a roll. Maybe they will haves raffle for a visit to the field and you'll win those as well. Sweet breaks also.
Thank you Sir, Got a little something going your way for the thing you needed. Hope it helps, will get it out tomorrow.

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

Good to hear that you're having a very nice string of luck, lump! Enjoy the game, buddy. Well deserved karma in my book.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

That was a sweet break for you last night. Though I'm sure way over shadowed by the Chiefs game. Good luck to ya. No pun intended.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(12-20-2012, 07:10 PM)nineof Wrote: Good to hear that you're having a very nice string of luck, lump! Enjoy the game, buddy. Well deserved karma in my book.
Thanks Nine, Mini Me is excited
(12-20-2012, 10:27 PM)kennycooks Wrote: That was a sweet break for you last night. Though I'm sure way over shadowed by the Chiefs game. Good luck to ya. No pun intended.
LOL Thanks Kenny, sorry you didn't do to well. But hey your going to the game in Pittsburgh Sunday so that's a good time. And yeah I'm hoping for no Luck LOL

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

Man I hope the Chiefs win....I'm sick of hearing about Luck.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Awesome Lump!!! Nothing like free tickets to your team! Smile

Enjoy it!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Great to hear Leon! Have fun with the family at the game. Dont wear the tyson authentic lol

Have fun buddy! Glad to hear you close to getting back to work too
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]