`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mj hologrfx set

Mj hologrfx set
Would have to be the Most under valued 90's insert with a pull rate of 1:1500 packs and a bv of only $200 each !! Took forever to complete the set but well worth having [Image: image_zpsf201b1b8.jpg]

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

RE: Mj hologrfx set
Yep, agreed, great set and very under rated. Well done!
[Image: Sig_zps7c9cccea.jpg]

(12-20-2012, 03:57 AM)Troubless Wrote: Yep, agreed, great set and very under rated. Well done!
They look awesome under lights Aswell, have u tried collecting the set also ?

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

(12-20-2012, 04:01 AM)Topgun1983 Wrote: They look awesome under lights Aswell, have u tried collecting the set also ?
I started, but only had 4 when I stopped collecting. No doubt I would have them all if I had continued, lol-

(12-20-2012, 04:14 AM)Troubless Wrote: I started, but only had 4 when I stopped collecting. No doubt I would have them all if I had continued, lol-
I have a few doubles ungraded, but in MINT/GEM-MINT condition, they should all grade BGS 9.5 or better, what Numbers do you need?
Topgun83, only completed his set because i sold him the ones he needed to finish the set!
And i still haven't actually completed my set, as i want all mine graded BGS 9.5 or better....

Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(12-20-2012, 04:27 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: I have a few doubles ungraded, but in MINT/GEM-MINT condition, they should all grade BGS 9.5 or better, what Numbers do you need?
Topgun83, only completed his set because i sold him the ones he needed to finish the set!
And i still haven't actually completed my set, as i want all mine graded BGS 9.5 or better....
PM sent