• 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Young pitcher to collect?

RE: Young pitcher to collect?
Good point.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I'd go with Bauer. His stuff has dropped in price, but I can see him turning it around and his value going up
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

I'm partial to Kris Medlen. He had a breakout seaosn last year.
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

Thanks for all the responses guys. I think I might pick a lefty and a righty to collect. I have a few kershaws already so might pursue him a little more and do you guys think Bauer changes his attitude around in Cleveland? I also like Matt Moore think he has a good upside.
Site extremely slow for everyone today? I've been trying to reply to the thread but get sick of waiting for it to load.

Strasburg is still young.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Hellickson stinks! Jk been collecting him since early 2011.

Kris Medlen... He is going to be a force in 2013.... Im biased tho.

Yeah, I'd definitely say Matt Moore and Bauer. I'm collecting Bauer now cause of his move to Cleveland. If you're looking for a prospect consider Brian Johnson. He was the first round pick of the Red Sox and I just got a blue refractor auto of his off the bay for $30.
[Image: indians_zps82881612.jpg]

- Jason Kipnis super collector
- Cleveland Indians Autos/Relics/Inserts/Parallels and Base Sets
- Superstar and HOF autos/relics

(12-20-2012, 01:32 AM)Neifert Wrote: My Lawrie collection has come to a screeching halt. I need a young pitcher to pursue. Who do you guys recommend? Thanks for the look.
Im biased for phillies so im gonna go with kershaw, its funny that his cards are relatively cheap.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s