`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need Advice dealing with panini

Need Advice dealing with panini
I posted under the reg football forum but it seems sort of dead.

Here is the deal....

So i filed a redemption for an adrian peterson auto last may. At the time i filed the redemption they said they had no autos available and i would have to wait.

I checked back every few months and got the same run around. Then i started to notice that the /5 version of my card had obviously shipped because it was on ebay. I contacted them again and it was the same old excuses. They said they had enough autos to fill the /5's but not the 20's. They offered to send me a replacement but i declined as i really want a peterson auto for my pc.

Fast Forward to december and i realize that the /20 version of my card has obviously shipped and shipped long enough ago that people have had time to have it graded yet i still have nothing. I called panini and they cant tell me why my card never shipped and "cant find any of them".

They said they were going to look into it and call me back.

NOW TODAY - They are telling me that the /20 variant of my card had shipped back in may and none since. They said that there are none available and would be none available in the future.

I asked how a card printed to 20 could just vanish and he could not give me an answer. I also asked why it was not automatically replaced if what he says is true and he could also not give me an answer.

HE OFFERED TO GIVE ME A /5 CALVIN JOHNSON GRIDIRON AUTO and when i declined he got pissed off as if i was doing something wrong for not wanting a card that i felt was less valuable then a peterson.

Im very irritated because i feel like i have been being lied to and am still getting a line of crap to this day. I waited this long because i wanted that specific card and now im told that i never even had a chance of getting it.

What do you guys suggest i do?

This is the card in question...
[Image: %24T2eC16J,!)kE9s4Z-49wBQy9oMIn9g~~60_57.JPG]

[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

RE: Need Advice dealing with panini
I suggest you keep it on the reg thread and stop pushing my trade thread down. Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Well that really sux but they have been known to pull crap like this and all you can really do is take what you can get or keep complaining until they send you a different ap auto sorry i have redemptions from them i have been waiting over a year as well it sucks

im just mad that the card is in circulation... its not like its waiting for anything. they just "lost" cards... how does that even happen!?

Then to lie to me for 8 months saying that they are waiting on something before they can make the card.
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

I bought about 90 million of those packs of panini stickers, and I could not get a full set, so I B*I*T*C*H*E*D at the top of my lungs to them. They sent me the cards I needed, but in a standard envelope, just tossed in loose. Packet came from overseas, was all mashed, and cards damaged. At that poiont, I realized they were pinheads and should be avoided. Personally, you should have took the Calvin and run. Something is better than nothing, and you let your pride deprive you out of a decent card.