`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I've Got 2 Champ Bailey Captain's Patches, Need Matthew Stafford

RE: I've Got 2 Champ Bailey Captain's Patches, Need Matthew Stafford
(02-05-2013, 04:58 AM)ekalbNZ Wrote: Haha I feel your pain. I'm still struggling to find Miles Burris. I thought people would be happy to get rid of their Raiders fourth round LB cards!

But at least you get a free bump from this.
Man, I totally meant it as a compliment, too ... I admire your persistence. Seriously, man, if I ever pull one, it's yours.
(02-05-2013, 11:28 AM)vannestjc Wrote: Dangit...I really want the Champ...but I don't have the Stafford! Good luck to you!
PM sent! RJ

(02-05-2013, 10:17 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Man, I totally meant it as a compliment, too ... I admire your persistence. Seriously, man, if I ever pull one, it's yours.
Thanks mate!

A buddy of mine has a Stafford of these he said I could get from him easy enough and I need a Champ for my set. So if you don't mind sending to New Zealand I will do the trade.
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

(02-06-2013, 03:49 AM)ekalbNZ Wrote: Thanks mate!

A buddy of mine has a Stafford of these he said I could get from him easy enough and I need a Champ for my set. So if you don't mind sending to New Zealand I will do the trade.
Oh man, sweet! OK, I don't mind sending to New Zealand, but is there any way you could ship first? (You know, I'm just nervous about shipping to NZ.)

How would I even do that? Bubble mailer and ... is there a way to track it?

Yeah won't be a problem. As far as I am aware bubble mailer works just fine. I have yet to have any issues with mail getting lost.
I have added the Stafford to Org so just send a trade offer when you get the chance with the Bailey and we will go from there.

(02-06-2013, 01:10 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Oh man, sweet! OK, I don't mind sending to New Zealand, but is there any way you could ship first? (You know, I'm just nervous about shipping to NZ.)

How would I even do that? Bubble mailer and ... is there a way to track it?
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

(02-06-2013, 02:59 PM)ekalbNZ Wrote: Yeah won't be a problem. As far as I am aware bubble mailer works just fine. I have yet to have any issues with mail getting lost.
I have added the Stafford to Org so just send a trade offer when you get the chance with the Bailey and we will go from there.
PM sent!

Just wanted to bump it one more time for old times' sake and let you all know ... BOTH Champs have been traded!

Woo hoo!