`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
getting rid of my basketball!

getting rid of my basketball!
Title says it all. I really don't watch basketball anymore, so I wanna start moving it for other sports, especially football and hockey. Here's some parameters:
HTG: Celtics, AK47

What I like
Baseball: Yankees, Tigers, stars, HOFers
Football: Colts, Lions
Hockey: Red Wings

When it comes to my collection, I'd consider almost anything Football/Hockey wise, when it comes to baseball I really only want Yankees, Tigers, Stars, and HOF. Let's hear some offers! Sorry, I'd post some scans, but the laptop decided to die, so I'm posting from a really old mac that can't handle opening photobucket! Thanks again guys! I've gotta go to the PO tomorrow, so let's try and get some deals done!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: getting rid of my basketball!
offer sent w/ comment. DIdn't realize your Celtics would be hard-to-get. If I have any other football you need feel free to add it!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Open trade sent. Check my org and photobuckets. If not there will add

I'm interested in your celtics. Have a ton of hockey u may like not much redwings. Look though my hockey folders named tradebait,boxbreaks, and hockey pc folder see if there is anything of interest.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Check me, getting out of football. See if I got anything u want. Thanks Ethan
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]