`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Who else is excited for Topps Strata?

RE: Who else is excited for Topps Strata?
I agree with that. Very weak rookie class compared to last year and the product has suffered also.

(12-20-2012, 06:54 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Im hoping to bust a couple. Just haven't liked too many products from this year, they all have been pretty disappointing looking as far as real depth of product.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

bought a blaster and don't think i got anything. pulled a few good rookies and a broncos manning, but nothing looked good imo...wish i would've bought a chrome blaster instead
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(12-20-2012, 07:31 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: I agree with that. Very weak rookie class compared to last year and the product has suffered also.
Sir, I dare say the 2012 class is just as good, if not better.

2011 — Cam, Julio Jones, Kaepernick (now, should count as 2012, LOL) ... Dalton, AJ Green, maybe Ponder, maaaaybe Locker, but who else?

2012 — Luck, RGIII, Richardson, Wilson, Muscle Hampster Martin, Alfred Morris, Blackmon ...

It's pretty close.

As for Strata, I was as bored with the retail blasters as any product I've opened in at least five years.

I got 24 packs (three blasters) worth of base cards ... no autos, no inserts, no parallels, nothing.

Plus, four packs in one box were identical to four packs in another box, so really I only got two blasters' worth of singles.

Seriously, the fact that I pulled two Lucks and a Wilson is the only reason I didn't light up the Topps customer service department.

And yes, I know it's retail, but man, throw in a guaranteed jersey card or something to spice it up.

Hope you guys do much better with hobby!

I wasn't really looking for a debate...you have your opinion and I have mine also. But since you asked Cobb, Williams (before his injury), Mallett, Murray, Torrey Smith, Rudolph, Jac. Rodgers, Baldwin just to name a few more.

(12-20-2012, 07:47 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Sir, I dare say the 2012 class is just as good, if not better.

2011 — Cam, Julio Jones, Kaepernick (now, should count as 2012, LOL) ... Dalton, AJ Green, maybe Ponder, maaaaybe Locker, but who else?

2012 — Luck, RGIII, Richardson, Wilson, Muscle Hampster Martin, Alfred Morris, Blackmon ...

It's pretty close.

As for Strata, I was as bored with the retail blasters as any product I've opened in at least five years.

I got 24 packs (three blasters) worth of base cards ... no autos, no inserts, no parallels, nothing.

Plus, four packs in one box were identical to four packs in another box, so really I only got two blasters' worth of singles.

Seriously, the fact that I pulled two Lucks and a Wilson is the only reason I didn't light up the Topps customer service department.

And yes, I know it's retail, but man, throw in a guaranteed jersey card or something to spice it up.

Hope you guys do much better with hobby!
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.