`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2 Topps Strata and 1 Gridiron Rack pack

2 Topps Strata and 1 Gridiron Rack pack
nothing but the 2 RC's per pack did get the RG3 and Luck Tannehill and some other decent Rookie 4 Skins cards in total no Morris or Cousins Sad

the 2012 Gridiron Rack pack did get the Peyton Manning Arms Race #/250 AND ONLY 2 ROOKIES Devon Wylie and Olivier Vernon Dolphins DE
Photobucket

RE: 2 Topps Strata and 1 Gridiron Rack pack
According to the box, the odds per pack are 1:41 for autographs which leaves a healthy 1:5 per blaster chance of getting an auto and 1:24 for die cut which is 1:3 per blaster - i calculate that as meaning you have an approximately 50% chance to get an auto or a die cut but there are literally no other inserts so 50% of the blasters will be okay (due to having an auto or die cut) and 50% will be terrible due to having nothing but base.

At least the base cards are nice looking (in my opinion) - but really, anyone who doesn't want a 50% chance of getting nothing but base should steer clear of these blasters no matter how enticing the 1:5 odds of an autograph might seem.

I opened 2 blasters two, luckily I got a Mark Barron Redemption, but for the price, I probably won't buy again to get primarily 2 rcs a pack

I think I might buy 1 or 2 more Im going to put the base set together
Photobucket

Nice manning
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I love the looks of this set. I myself am debating it. I want to buy some boxes but dont like that its only rookies lol Maybe if I buy a couple I can trade you some for that Manning lol

(12-19-2012, 07:04 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I think I might buy 1 or 2 more Im going to put the base set together
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(12-20-2012, 05:47 PM)branesergen Wrote: I love the looks of this set. I myself am debating it. I want to buy some boxes but dont like that its only rookies lol Maybe if I buy a couple I can trade you some for that Manning lol
I was thinking that I looked through all your wants to get that morris lol
Photobucket

I bought 2 blaster today and got an auto in each and a luck in each
Autos just incase ur wondering were ronnie hillman and nick toon green /50