`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Redemptions in 2007 Upper Deck Sweet Spot/SP?

Redemptions in 2007 Upper Deck Sweet Spot/SP?
obviously looking for Adrian Peterson but i know Calvin Johnson and Marshawn Lynch are rookies that year too so i was wondering if there are any big name redemptions in their products that year. i'd hate to pull an Adrian Peterson patch auto only for it to be an expired redemption so is anyone knowledgeable on this?

RE: Redemptions in 2007 Upper Deck Sweet Spot/SP?
(12-18-2012, 07:11 PM)Shemmy26x Wrote: obviously looking for Adrian Peterson but i know Calvin Johnson and Marshawn Lynch are rookies that year too so i was wondering if there are any big name redemptions in their products that year. i'd hate to pull an Adrian Peterson patch auto only for it to be an expired redemption so is anyone knowledgeable on this?
To my knowledge, most of the redemption cards have expiration dates on them. While I have heard you can still enter some of the redemption codes for the cards and get something at times, I can't personally say it works.

[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

The OP is asking if some of the big pulls were redemptions? Because yes they are expired and he wouldnt be able to redeem them.

I know for sure AP wasnt a redemption (pulled 2 myself) but not sure on Calvin or Lynch....
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

good luck
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Yeah none of the redemptions were big names. I'd take a shot! Good luck btw this is my 2,000th post! Big Grin
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(12-21-2012, 09:24 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Yeah none of the redemptions were big names. I'd take a shot! Good luck btw this is my 2,000th post! Big Grin
thanks man i definitely will and congrats Smile