`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
got the itch

got the itch
Got the itch to make some trades and move some product . Looking for Alabama players of all years in uniform and or mark ingram cards , julio Jones and marcell dareus that I don't have base , inserts and memb . I have a lot that I've added to org and still adding so lmk who you collect please and also looking for a black Friday Trent Richardson base
[Image: 1V8zK.jpg]

RE: got the itch
Love the new banner man. I've got a lot of dupes of Bama players in unis that I wouldn't mind trading you. Let me add them to my org and I'll shoot you an offer. Roll Tide.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

Thanks man Gjhobbs made that for me and roll tide ! And sounds good man I didn't forget about you wanting pats cards just haven't been able to get around to it but I'm here at the house for trade day hope we can get something rolling
Wasn't that you that wanted pats ? Can't remember lol
Got tons upon tons of inserts and # cards I could unload of all teams some are listed some or not

Yea man, it was the Patriots haha. I'll try to get these cards uploaded. I know I have some of Coffee and a few of those old Alabama Coke cards
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

I believe the OP was looking to trade and not buy.

(12-18-2012, 02:45 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Have this one for $22 dlvd:

Check me. I am sure I have some Bama guys. I am looking for vintage baseball and football.

Yea thanks I'm just looking to trade sweet card tho .

I got foleylion set up anyone else now ?

(12-18-2012, 05:02 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I believe the OP was looking to trade and not buy.
Cool, thanks for your clarification.

(12-18-2012, 06:31 PM)bamamania89 Wrote: I got foleylion set up anyone else now ?
Ill do some checking and see whatI got in Bama unis I have a ton of cards I havent put in org
Photobucket

(12-18-2012, 07:53 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: Ill do some checking and see whatI got in Bama unis I have a ton of cards I havent put in org
Cool man I know I have some inserts and # cards of redskins