`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Leaf Executive Collection question...

2012 Leaf Executive Collection question...
Ive never even heard of these things, but accidently came across some while on ebay... Are these things even considered real cards?? I was reading about them and bascially, you just call leaf and pay them to make whatever card you want from a PSA/DNA auto, and if you happen to be the first to submit that particular player, leaf will stamp it 1/1... Sounds pretty odd to me and not real "real card" worthy... Just kind of an expensive gimmick...

Does anyone here actually collect them for their PC's?? Some of the cuts are absolutely BRUTAL... Like you have a sweet auto'd pic of some past legend, send it in and Leaf takes scissors & butchers the picture, slaps a fancy border around it, puts it in a plastic case & then the guy who sent in the pic sells it as a way overpriced 1/1 collectible card...?

Probably the strangest thing ive ever heard of haha
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: 2012 Leaf Executive Collection question...
(12-18-2012, 04:44 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: Ive never even heard of these things, but accidently came across some while on ebay... Are these things even considered real cards?? I was reading about them and bascially, you just call leaf and pay them to make whatever card you want from a PSA/DNA auto, and if you happen to be the first to submit that particular player, leaf will stamp it 1/1... Sounds pretty odd to me and not real "real card" worthy... Just kind of an expensive gimmick...

Does anyone here actually collect them for their PC's?? Some of the cuts are absolutely BRUTAL... Like you have a sweet auto'd pic of some past legend, send it in and Leaf takes scissors & butchers the picture, slaps a fancy border around it, puts it in a plastic case & then the guy who sent in the pic sells it as a way overpriced 1/1 collectible card...?

Probably the strangest thing ive ever heard of haha
They do kind of suck, but I do have two in my collection. To me, they are about as irritating as expo cards.

yeah they are expo cards in my eyes
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(12-18-2012, 08:30 AM)irbefan4life Wrote: They do kind of suck, but I do have two in my collection. To me, they are about as irritating as expo cards.
How much did you pay for yours if you dont mind me asking?? I saw what some where ging for an was like Holy crap! The Andrew Luck "1/1" sold for $1000!! Thats insane for a basically home-made card...
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Andrew who? I didn't pay anywhere near $1000 for my Mario 1/1 from Executive collection.

(12-18-2012, 11:14 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: How much did you pay for yours if you dont mind me asking?? I saw what some where ging for an was like Holy crap! The Andrew Luck "1/1" sold for $1000!! Thats insane for a basically home-made card...
I got Irbe/Vanbiesbrouck and Irbe/Konstantinov for $350 each. Money that would have been better spent on a game-used jersey, but if ifs and buts were candies and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.