`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
OT: ATTN Baltimore fans

OT: ATTN Baltimore fans
Hello. so I live in Jersey and about 4 hours from Baltimore. Sometimes I'll go there to see the yankees because it is a lot cheaper and the stadium is beautiful.

Anyway, usually I take a day trip but I'm thinking of staying over for a few days and go around the harbor.

Is there any hotels that you recommend? maybe some will know from nationals....or a few to stay away from?

thank you
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

RE: OT: ATTN Baltimore fans
Not sure about the hotels, but that's a good idea for seeing the Yankees.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(12-17-2012, 11:46 PM)stera8 Wrote: Hello. so I live in Jersey and about 4 hours from Baltimore. Sometimes I'll go there to see the yankees because it is a lot cheaper and the stadium is beautiful.

Anyway, usually I take a day trip but I'm thinking of staying over for a few days and go around the harbor.

Is there any hotels that you recommend? maybe some will know from nationals....or a few to stay away from?

thank you
I would recommend Sheraton Inner Harbor or the Ramada downtown which are walking distance to Camden Yards. Need any more info please let me know.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

Hotwire

(12-20-2012, 08:57 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Hotwire
hotwire for sure!!! they have great deals there
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s