`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Absolute & R&S Longiviti

2012 Absolute & R&S Longiviti
What a flop these two boxes were! Not even worth to post any pics!!

The only hit would be an autograph of Matt Forte #/75!

Am trying to sell it on Ebay to salvage the 230$ I spent these two boxes!

RE: 2012 Absolute & R&S Longiviti
You win some, you lose some man. I got hosed on National Treasures last year

(12-17-2012, 03:02 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: You win some, you lose some man. I got hosed on National Treasures last year
I hear you, but I have been hosed quite a bit this year! Opened close to 20 boxes, almost every brand. Best card of 1/1 superfractor of tj graham, the other cards were ok, 40$ range or so, no big hits....

Might as well buy or trade for the cards individually...at least u get what you want...

(12-17-2012, 03:06 PM)ML25CA Wrote: I hear you, but I have been hosed quite a bit this year! Opened close to 20 boxes, almost every brand. Best card of 1/1 superfractor of tj graham, the other cards were ok, 40$ range or so, no big hits....

Might as well buy or trade for the cards individually...at least u get what you want...
Yeah, I try and balance it out now. Bust some boxes but also buy the cards I want. Just gotta find that right balance.

Did you get any Miles Burris at all? Base RC's, Parallels?
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

(12-17-2012, 03:47 PM)ekalbNZ Wrote: Did you get any Miles Burris at all? Base RC's, Parallels?
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THIS MAN WITH A MILES BURRIS!!!

HE HAS BEEN HUNTING DOWN EVERY SINGLE ABSOLUTE BREAK LOOKING FOR ONE!

LOL ... if I pull one it's yours, bro ... I respect the effort, seriously.

(12-17-2012, 07:30 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THIS MAN WITH A MILES BURRIS!!!

HE HAS BEEN HUNTING DOWN EVERY SINGLE ABSOLUTE BREAK LOOKING FOR ONE!

LOL ... if I pull one it's yours, bro ... I respect the effort, seriously.
Haha Thanks!
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

Yeah. I never learn my lesson from bad boxes. I keep going and going. I cursed longevity. Then bought 5 more boxes.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(12-17-2012, 09:37 PM)robsvideos Wrote: Yeah. I never learn my lesson from bad boxes. I keep going and going. I cursed longevity. Then bought 5 more boxes.
I'm so done with R&S. A total of 5 boxes and nothing at all. I am easily ruling out any future purchases of R&S.

Other brands I am ruling out ever buying again are: Momentum, Prominent, R&S normal and Longivity, Topps (base brand), Elite

I might give Prestige, Chrome, Platinum other goes....

Looking forward to Upper Deck, and Panini Black when they come out and Treasures....

What's everyone take on this?

nice forte
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK