`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1990-91 hoops box break

1990-91 hoops box break
got 4 boxes of these for cheap. ended up with 4 nice Jordans #65. I don't see any BGS 10s in the population report yet. I'm hoping one of these is the first.

RE: 1990-91 hoops box break
And here's some of the "hits" with great centering, many that I am going to send for grades. Unfortunately they were Series 2 boxes. I think Series 1 has a few more interesting cards, like the Sam Vincent with Jordan wearing 12.

And thus concludes my first ever box break.

I'd say the only one that would be close would be the bottom right since all the other ones seem pretty off centered. Congrats on the breaks.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

Thanks. I've updated the picture above with a better scan. The original picture gave a bad angle. The top left is nice also, and the backside is the best as well, as seen below. At least, I think it is... it's a little to the right, but the others all appear really high to me (which seems very typical of cards in this set that I've seen). I know 10s allow for 60/40 centering on back, so I'm hoping this meets that.

good luck getting that 10
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nice MJ's, and I love that GP RC on the phone.

Yea, but the phone has some sort of cord attached to it. I'm not sure what that is! J

Series one had the sim vincentw/Jordan #12 card and the errors like the All-Star Checklist w/o a number.
Actually, if you're looking to complete the set pm the numbers you need and i'll see what i can do. I bought a box of each series a while back and have stacks of doubles for both series.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.