`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TMac FT: Want to gauge interest and then add to org-see message

TMac FT: Want to gauge interest and then add to org-see message
So, I was trying to collect Shaq, Vince Carter, TMac, and LBJ---too tough to collect mutiple stars from such a close proximity of time.

So-I have many TMac rookies of different brands, a ton of inserts, some mem and ser cards, a few graded rookies too (3 Beckett graded ZForce-two 10s and a 9). I would guess the total TMac collection is approximately 600-800 cards.

Please PM or respond to thread if you are interested in TMacs, and secondly if you are willing to move cards in this order of preference 1. LBJ 2. Shaq 3. Vince Carter.

So far this trading experience online has been wonderful, so thanks for looking!

RE: TMac FT: Want to gauge interest and then add to org-see message
Depends on what you have but I may be interested. Would be looking for best rookie I can get, best GU in Orlando uni I can get, any auto in Orlando uni, any serial# to less than 100 in Orlando uni, and best overall card in Orlando uni...thanks!

(12-15-2012, 09:52 PM)bwolvie1122 Wrote: Depends on what you have but I may be interested. Would be looking for best rookie I can get, best GU in Orlando uni I can get, any auto in Orlando uni, any serial# to less than 100 in Orlando uni, and best overall card in Orlando uni...thanks!
Thank you for the response, b...I am going to try to move them as a whole, and not piece them out. I will send you something from your listed items, as I did not get those two Shaqs to the PO Thursday or Friday like I told you I had planned. Dealing with two sick kids! Sending out first thing Monday morning with a couple of other deals completed.

I appreciate it...I have a little girl myself so I understand how it is...take care of them!

Still looking for any TMac fans...There will be a huge overall lot. It will have a ton of rookies. There will be Game Used, serialed, etc. I am pretty sure it is 400-600 cards. Looking for LBJ, Shaq, or Vince Carter in return. If LBJ will trade 1.5 or 2-1 in your favor. Shaq and VC will be 1 to1...send an open offer or PM.