Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Free Stuff! (Seriously!)

Free Stuff! (Seriously!)
Gentlemen!

I know that most of you don't know me here in the Baseball forums, but I have quite a decent rep on the Hockey boards. There is always a strive to help someone out there, and I hear that it is the same here. So here is what I have to offer...

Times are a bit rough for me during the Christmas Season, and it's difficult for me to find something that makes me laugh. Okay... enough snickering at me and my foibles! Wink What I am looking for is the funniest joke (suitable for the boards, or rephrased enough to get away with it) that you can think of. In exchange for this, I offer up the following:

[Image: HockeyCards001.jpg]

It's not much, but it's something. If you are interested, start firing off your punchlines! The winner will be the one deemed funniest and their address will be requested by PM. Thanks, guys! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, have a great Kwanzaa, and Happy Holidays!

Randi

RE: Free Stuff! (Seriously!)
Don't want the prize but here's a joke..

Wanna hear a dirty joke?

THE HORSE FELL IN THE MUD
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

How about this:

Proctologist's Office: Parking in Rear.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

The calendar was feeling sick and goes to the doctor, the doctor says, I am going you tell you straight up, you have 12 months to live
Busting boxes!!!

For the calender's sake, I hope it was a leap year, mweber012 Big Grin
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Why to the Bears suck? Because they used to be Cubs.

<----Still likes Da Bears!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Three guys walk into the bar, what do they say?

...........ouch
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Cowboy walks into town on friday. Leaves that same town three days later on Friday.

How did he do it?

The horse's name was Friday.
[Image: rattboycopy.jpg]

I NEVER trade Bowman Chrome cards, just so you know Big Grin

Well now... there are some good replies ("LeBron") and some straight-up corny (Friday)! Haha! But I think that I will have to go with the "ode to Michael Jordan" and pick the LeBron James playing for the Cleveland Indians. So congrats to Zevius101... you have won! Fire me off a PM and I will get the pins I. The mail to you ASAP. On a side not, the cat in the raft had me laughing, but the originality of the James pic took it!

Thanks for playing along, folks!
Randi