`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
which would you rather have?

RE: which would you rather have?
i think jordan, lebron, and kobe are an excellent correlation. All 3 are probably the most talked about basketball players today, all will more then likely be considered to be in the top 10 of all time players, they are the most collected basketball players, and they all 3 have been the face of the nba for approximately 25 years, this is a classic group!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

ultimately, just as everyone here is saying what they prefer, it comes down to what you prefer. if you like jordan, but not lebron and/or kobe, then stick with the 1/1. if you like all three, then in the long run you'll probably be more happy with the triple auto.

Edit- Misread the original post, I'd take the 1/1 auto and then sell it for the triple and some other high dollar fillers lol.

I'd go with the Jordan, Kobe & Lebron auto. I collect all three and don't have that in my collection. The only way I'd take the Jordan is if it was made while UD had it's license and was from a strong product like Exquisite or Ultimate.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(12-16-2012, 02:41 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Edit- Misread the original post, I'd take the 1/1 auto and then sell it for the triple and some other high dollar fillers lol.
only thing about that, there was an oncard triple that sold for twice what the op paid for his 1/1, and it wasnt even from exquisite.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Definitely the Jordan
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.