`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONT TRADE WITH Hitmancollectibles

RE: DONT TRADE WITH Hitmancollectibles
It's not the fact that he's standing up for himself, it's the way he's going about it. To be honest Joba, and please don't take offense, you sound like a cry baby. You are basically holding everyone else for ransom until you get your situation handled. Don't come on here crying that "if I don't get my card I'm done with everyone here!". Do you think someone's gonna track the guy down just so they can complete a trade with you? Just stop trading here or put Hittman on block and get on with the rest of your trades/life.
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

Maybe I am over reacting but if you read my last post I said I would be very selective with who I deal with and Ralpho we are OK. I have bought stuff from you before and you were always cool. As far as being a "cry baby" I guess you are entitled to your own opinion but maybe if everyone else raised a little hell like I am when they get taken then maybe something else would be done to protect traders. I am very pissed off thats a big difference than being a cry baby. There has to be a better way than just someones word to ensure traders dont get hosed. As big as Beckett is it cant be hard to figure something out. I have around 15 trades which isnt much but if every 15 trades im gonna lose 1 then I would rather keep my cards and just buy singles on feebay or buy boxes.

Don't take offense, followed up by a comment calling ou a cry baby. You always know a personal insult is coming with something offensive after someone says, "Don't take offense." Smile You have every right to be upset Joba, I remember back when I first joined one of the major tradesites my first trade and the guy stole my stuff. I haven't had it happen on the site since. You just never know in this hobby. Though again, you have every right to be upset and not want to do anymore trading until something is done. Knowing Hitman's trade reputation is on the line I have a feeling he'll come around. He's probably just one of those lazy bad trader's who will get to it when he feels like it.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Don't misunderstand me, you ave a right to be upset. There is NEVER a great excuse for this. However, there are real life events that take place. He shouldn't trade if he knows he is leaving town but in the same respect you shouldn't have a card on eBay that's not in your possession as it seems you said you did. He is clearly back in town, or was. There are many reasons to be upset but may be important things that held him up. I think this day and age there is always means to drop a quick line but some people are lazy and this is last priority for them. F your good with lazy traders then he may be okay to deal with but if your not a patient person I'd avoid this guy no matter what the outcome.

I will say this, I still believe at the end of the day it's just cardboard stands true. I don't mean it's not important. I just mean be thankful you lost a card and not a child. Have you seen the news today? I don't care if it is a car or a card. At the end of the day what really matters is not made of material. I was pissed when jakelovescards got me. I understand your anger for sure.

I guess what makes me a bit upset is you righting off the rest of us. I can honestly say I don't think I'd worry about trading with you in the future. I'd just avoid you. In my eyes it's just too risky. I did a trade with once78 a few weeks back. I have over 750 trades here. I SCREWED UP big time. I told him I mailed and the DC just never updated. I couldn't figure it out. I called the PO and raised hell and all that. I even got upset that he started to question the location of a card from me cause I have always been PERFECT in mailing. Well a few weeks later I was sorting envelopes to mail some more cards and found one that wasn't empty after all. It seems I knocked it into my stack of recycled envelopes and it never made the mail. He could have easily labeled me as you would have. He didn't though and in the end we both got our cards and he moved on and forgave my mistake. Heck his feedback was nicer then most I get. The bottom line is even the best make mistakes. At least give the guy some time to defend himself. He HAS NOT logged in so until he does he should have a chance to defend his actions.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Well one thing is for sure....you are right about what is truly important....I have a 7 year old daughter that lives with my exwife in Waterbury, CT and my ex wife used to work in Newtown and my daughter went to summer camp at that school last summer. I couldnt imagine what those families have to deal with.

I am also not writing off the rest of you, I am just going to be very selective in who I choose to trade with. I thought I had a pretty good idea but I guess I was wrong. And the ebay thing....you got it wrong....I pulled the card from ebay to trade it to this _______! And I am not the one on trial here....I am the one that got shafted. I shouldnt have to justify why I am doing this. And whether or not I am viewed as a risky trader cause I would never screw somebody over on this website. I take a lot of pride in my collection and my trades as well as my ebay account. This is the one hobby that makes me feel good about things when things arent that good. And I decided to write about this so no one else gets ripped off but I guess next time I wont say anything and let you guys get taken.

Now as far as the trade goes, I have given him 2 weeks for just a response to what the story is, I wasnt mean at all because stuff comes up, but when I see that his last login was today then I really start to get mad. And who knows, maybe he has an excuse. But I havent heard from him yet and maybe this will get his attention. I have sent him around 10 messages and all have been ignored. If I wind up getting my cards I will be the first to send him a huge apology but until I hear from him this is the way I am dealing with it.
(12-14-2012, 05:39 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Don't misunderstand me, you ave a right to be upset. There is NEVER a great excuse for this. However, there are real life events that take place. He shouldn't trade if he knows he is leaving town but in the same respect you shouldn't have a card on eBay that's not in your possession as it seems you said you did. He is clearly back in town, or was. There are many reasons to be upset but may be important things that held him up. I think this day and age there is always means to drop a quick line but some people are lazy and this is last priority for them. F your good with lazy traders then he may be okay to deal with but if your not a patient person I'd avoid this guy no matter what the outcome.

I will say this, I still believe at the end of the day it's just cardboard stands true. I don't mean it's not important. I just mean be thankful you lost a card and not a child. Have you seen the news today? I don't care if it is a car or a card. At the end of the day what really matters is not made of material. I was pissed when jakelovescards got me. I understand your anger for sure.

I guess what makes me a bit upset is you righting off the rest of us. I can honestly say I don't think I'd worry about trading with you in the future. I'd just avoid you. In my eyes it's just too risky. I did a trade with once78 a few weeks back. I have over 750 trades here. I SCREWED UP big time. I told him I mailed and the DC just never updated. I couldn't figure it out. I called the PO and raised hell and all that. I even got upset that he started to question the location of a card from me cause I have always been PERFECT in mailing. Well a few weeks later I was sorting envelopes to mail some more cards and found one that wasn't empty after all. It seems I knocked it into my stack of recycled envelopes and it never made the mail. He could have easily labeled me as you would have. He didn't though and in the end we both got our cards and he moved on and forgave my mistake. Heck his feedback was nicer then most I get. The bottom line is even the best make mistakes. At least give the guy some time to defend himself. He HAS NOT logged in so until he does he should have a chance to defend his actions.

I didnt know my collection was that great that it could hold people at ransom? I warned everybody on here about him so it wouldnt happen to anyone else....but next time ill shut up and let him rip you off. Beckett is a great site and I made some cool trades and saw some great pulls in Box Breaks...However if a senior member with over 130 trades goes bad then you tell me why I should trust anybody else based on their "word"? Cause guess what now I can say that I heard that before. As of right now I already know who I can deal with because I already have dealt with them. Maybe I over reacted by saying Im done but I am gonna have a hard trusting the next guy with 130 plus trades that sends me a trade offer and if anyone on here doesnt like it then dont trade with me. Its that simple. One thing I can say is I never about a $300 card I that I buy on ebay is going to get sent to me. I have a great idea to solve most of the trade problems on here but I will discuss that with the appropriate people.
(12-14-2012, 04:08 PM)Murzcoach Wrote: It's not the fact that he's standing up for himself, it's the way he's going about it. To be honest Joba, and please don't take offense, you sound like a cry baby. You are basically holding everyone else for ransom until you get your situation handled. Don't come on here crying that "if I don't get my card I'm done with everyone here!". Do you think someone's gonna track the guy down just so they can complete a trade with you? Just stop trading here or put Hittman on block and get on with the rest of your trades/life.

Senior member just means he posted a lot. Don't let that tag fool you. As for saying you know who you can trust by who you've traded with, we'll that's not true. I traded with jakelovescards 6 times and the 7th went bad. I have also traded with this trader a few and always got cards. When good guys turn bad it doesn't matter there track record unfortunately.

I apologize for misreading the eBay comment. I truly hope he comes through. I truly hope he didn't shaft you. I agree two weeks is plenty of time and if he is reading and ignoring messages that is wrong. Have you actually checked the tracking on them? Is he for sure seeing them?

If he is then your in the right no doubt. My concern was never whether you were right as much as your comments about the rest of us. Don't write off the good guys here.

He never marked his items as sent. And I have no tracking number. He marked my items as received and never left feedback. I have been very patient and now its boiling over. Im just frustrated.
(12-14-2012, 09:01 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Senior member just means he posted a lot. Don't let that tag fool you. As for saying you know who you can trust by who you've traded with, we'll that's not true. I traded with jakelovescards 6 times and the 7th went bad. I have also traded with this trader a few and always got cards. When good guys turn bad it doesn't matter there track record unfortunately.

I apologize for misreading the eBay comment. I truly hope he comes through. I truly hope he didn't shaft you. I agree two weeks is plenty of time and if he is reading and ignoring messages that is wrong. Have you actually checked the tracking on them? Is he for sure seeing them?

If he is then your in the right no doubt. My concern was never whether you were right as much as your comments about the rest of us. Don't write off the good guys here.

(12-14-2012, 10:28 PM)joba the clark Wrote: He never marked his items as sent. And I have no tracking number. He marked my items as received and never left feedback. I have been very patient and now its boiling over. Im just frustrated.
I am not saying tracking number. Check the tracking in your inbox and see if he has opened the messages.

shamefully people steal and lie about cards I was just recently burned by a guy on ebay for a matt holliday 1/1 printing plate of his 99 stadium club rc for a hundo but thankfully ebay refunded me but just remember karma is a real mf and that guy will get his in the end

He did not read the messages....However he logs in everyday just about....I sent him like 3 messages to his inbox....like 8 messages in the trade screen. He is clearly avoiding me.
(12-15-2012, 02:53 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: I am not saying tracking number. Check the tracking in your inbox and see if he has opened the messages.