`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requested replacement card today...kinda nervous now

Requested replacement card today...kinda nervous now
I've been waiting for my 2011 Topps Tier One Crowd Pleaser Autographs Gold Ian Kinsler #/25 for most of the year, and earlier this afternoon I called and requested a replacement card for it. Now I'm a bit worried that I'm going to end up with a nobody in return. Thoughts anyone??

RE: Requested replacement card today...kinda nervous now
I'm amazed you got through
[Image: dontpray11.png]

from what i've seen, they generally do ok when it comes to low numbered stuff like that. good luck.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(12-14-2012, 01:17 AM)dontpray Wrote: I'm amazed you got through
It took some time, believe me!

What is that number I have been waiting for a long while for my Matt Holliday crowd pleaser auto

i sent topps an email over a week ago about asking for a couple replacements and havent even hear back about that! calling them is hard because they mirror my work hours.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Kinsler doesn't sign crap. My wife pulled a Kinsler Gold redemption auto as well, waited a year and a half, finally had to ask for a replacement. They sent her a Jesus Montero Blue Refractor Chrome RC auto. It was a much better deal considering Kinsler hasn't done much. We have not had much luck with the redemption cards. When they get pulled they go up on Ebay and the headaches go away.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

I am still waiting on my Ozzie Smith and about 12 other redemptions and one of then was a bowman sterling Strasburg redeption form 2010. I pulled 3 redeptions and only got 2 of them
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]