`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Does anyone dwell in PSA vintage?

RE: Does anyone dwell in PSA vintage?
Np, and of course you can always get the qualifiers cheaper but just to get it complete I don't think I'm going to care. I can always upgrade later.

(12-13-2012, 11:40 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: Ok, got it. Thanks man
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I think it depends on the card. I go strictly on eye appeal. I have seen lots of PSA 2's that I would rather have than some PSA 8's with a qualifier. I've also seen alot of them the other way around. I don't pay much attention to grades, my eye is the only grade that matters to me. :-)

Yeah if they are nice I don't think I care about qualifiers but leaning towards SGC now for my vintage.

(12-14-2012, 04:21 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I think it depends on the card. I go strictly on eye appeal. I have seen lots of PSA 2's that I would rather have than some PSA 8's with a qualifier. I've also seen alot of them the other way around. I don't pay much attention to grades, my eye is the only grade that matters to me. :-)

For the registry yes it takes away a point or 2 depending on the qualifier. Last week I spent a couple days between PSA and ebay thinking of doing a vintage set myself but mostly for info and a rough idea to swap my collection over based on what appears to be Becketts lack of concern for a registry. I have since decided against the set to focus that extra.cash into more higher end Manning additions instead. However I have not decided against swapping over.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I just bought a PSA 5 yesterday Smile

That's not too shabby for a card from 1950!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

That's my big complaint is the registry.

(01-12-2013, 06:10 PM)branesergen Wrote: For the registry yes it takes away a point or 2 depending on the qualifier. Last week I spent a couple days between PSA and ebay thinking of doing a vintage set myself but mostly for info and a rough idea to swap my collection over based on what appears to be Becketts lack of concern for a registry. I have since decided against the set to focus that extra.cash into more higher end Manning additions instead. However I have not decided against swapping over.

Not shabby at all!

(01-12-2013, 06:17 PM)ugameck Wrote: I just bought a PSA 5 yesterday Smile

That's not too shabby for a card from 1950!