`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Latest addition to my Max Kepler PC - Updated March 10

RE: Max Kepler PC (Jan. 19 update)
Always feels good to add to the PC. I enjoy looking at people stuff to see what's out there. You said he was in the App. League is that low A ball? If so I might get a chance to see him in high here in Florida. Have you sent in anything to get signed by him (TTM)?

From everything I've read, he'll probably start out at low A ball this year in Cedar Rapids, although they could move him up to high A and then he'd be in Ft. Myers.

Haven't tried any TTM yet. Was hoping he'd be at Twins Fest this year, but no such luck. I might, however, have some vacation time to burn this summer so a long weekend trip to watch the Kernals play might not be such a bad idea.

It was actually while looking at other people build their PCs that I decided to go with him. Don't have the budget for any of the big guys or super-hyped prospects, so I went with someone I think has potential, but doesn't have a ton of stuff out yet.

I've kept an eye on him since the Twins signed him because it was basically at the same time as they signed Miguel Sano, so they're mentioned in the same breath a lot.
Kepler

I think it's more fulfilling to PC a g from your favorite team instead of next best thing because if guy doesn't pan out at least you have cards of a player from your team instead of just trying to dump it all since it never worked out

RE: Latest addition to my Max Kepler PC - 1/26
Latest addition arrived yesterday. Was really happy to track this one down on the bay and especially pleased with the price I got ... about 2/3 of COMC asking price.

[Image: kep_zps99774661.jpg]
Kepler

Nice Sweet Spot auto! I know it isn't called that, but I can't help it.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Yeah, not called that, but it's pretty obvious where the idea for it came. lol. They can call them whatever they want as long as they keep falling into my lap for reasonable prices.
Kepler

Couple more low end ones on the way - one new and one graded. Also got a bid or two out on some others. Hopefully next week I'll have a few more to share and be closer to completion (except the ridiculously expensive ones).
Kepler

RE: Latest addition to my Max Kepler PC - Updated 2/7
Another one showed up today ... it's not the 2 or 3 I was hoping for, but better than nothing. Already had a couple of these, but couldn't pass up the BGS version at the price I found it.
[Image: kep_zpsba94c526.jpg]
Kepler

RE: Latest addition to my Max Kepler PC - Updated 2/7
Been slow going with adding more as I'm starting to get down to the lower print run stuff and the stuff that not as many people open, i.e. ITG and Tristar. But there are a couple more additions. The pursuit is 3/111 and the refractor is 114/500.

[Image: 1_zps098cf7c2.jpg]
Kepler

RE: Latest addition to my Max Kepler PC - Updated March 10
nice pickups! Congrats!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75