`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
90's Jordan Inserts FT for Baseball

RE: 90's Jordan Inserts FT for Baseball
(12-12-2012, 04:51 PM)djohn Wrote: I could use the two 95-96 SP Jordan Collection cards. I putting an offer together and will be adding more to my organize tonight to help with the offer.
You have one in your org right now that we would definitely be interested in!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

I don't know If I have anything that u want, but u can check my org. Let me know, Thanks
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

(12-13-2012, 12:12 PM)atteberry23 Wrote: I don't know If I have anything that u want, but u can check my org. Let me know, Thanks
Offer sent
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

I don't have any base ball but would love the Mj's back. Let me know a $ if you would sell. Thanks!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(12-13-2012, 02:12 PM)quavis Wrote: I don't have any base ball but would love the Mj's back. Let me know a $ if you would sell. Thanks!
Haven't thought about selling yet. If I do, you will be the first to know.

The 2 SP Jordan Collections and the graded Chrome Back 2 Back have been traded, as well as the aforementioned Ultra All-NBA. Anyone else this morning?

(12-12-2012, 02:22 PM)aprirr Wrote: I have a bunch of 90's and up Jordan inserts and since my daughter is getting into collecting and is really only interested in baseball, the time has come to let them go. We are really looking for Ryan Braun autos and SN, Jonathan Lucroys that we need (which are really hard to find for some reason), Nolan Ryan and bat cards from members of the 3000 hit club for a project we are working on. PM or send open offers, please.
[Image: hpqscan0006.jpg]
[Image: hpqscan0013.jpg]
[Image: hpqscan0014.jpg]
[Image: hpqscan0015.jpg]
[Image: hpqscan0016.jpg]
[Image: hpqscan0017.jpg]
[Image: hpqscan0018.jpg]
The Hardcourt Heart of a Champion insert is the Gold version.
[Image: hpqscan0002.jpg]
[Image: JordanGraded.jpg]
Forgot one scan:
[Image: hpqscan0007.jpg]
92-93 Ultra All-NBA is gone.

Hello..Im new at this on line stuff.lol.. but ive been collecting for years off and on and have over 100 something Nolan Ryans. Over thousands Jordans. Never new i had a RC jordan until last year after having it over 10 years and didnt realize it. I would love to trade u some Nolan Ryans r all of them for some of the jordans in the pics u showing. Just need help on how u go bout doing it on here.

(12-14-2012, 10:37 PM)Jksepulvado Wrote:
Hello..Im new at this on line stuff.lol.. but ive been collecting for years off and on and have over 100 something Nolan Ryans. Over thousands Jordans. Never new i had a RC jordan until last year after having it over 10 years and didnt realize it. I would love to trade u some Nolan Ryans r all of them for some of the jordans in the pics u showing. Just need help on how u go bout doing it on here.
You need to add your cards to your organize and then mark them for trade. Once you do that, I can see what you have and we can go from there.

Bump!

Bump.