`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
question about returning damaged cards

question about returning damaged cards
I have three cards that are damaged from two different topps products that I am going to send back. I bought one from my LCS and the other was bought on ebay. Topps is asking for a receipt for the transactions. I don't have any. Would my bank statement and invoice from ebay be enough? Will they even replace the cards from the box that I bought on ebay? Thanks for any answers.

RE: question about returning damaged cards
Why not open a case on ebay for a refund?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I'd go with talking to your LCS for the one you pulled from there, then open an eBay case for the ones you bought there.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Are these cards from unopened boxes? If so ebay probably will not do anything about it.

Are they from a current release? If they are just buy a pack and use that receipt. I have done this and Topps isn't picky. Just beware there is a chance they may try and replace it with another card.

The cards are from an unopened box of Ginter so I can't get anything from eBay out of it. The other one is from this years Triple Threads from the LCS. I think they may have kept a copy of the receipt.

For the A n G i would just buy a pack like someone said above. For the TTT explain to the shop and im sure they can get you a receipt.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]