`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan #mj15E Upper Deck Authenticated

RE: Michael Jordan #mj15E Upper Deck Authenticated
You should file for retirement then I guess...
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Well AllBeDamned...Maybe you do have something good there...

[Image: %24(KGrHqR,!qIFCC(ci5YNBQn)pDMg,w~~60_57.JPG]
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

(12-12-2012, 09:55 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: If it's the only card in existence like you said, then placing a value on it would be kind of hard. It's an error card with a misspelled word on it, pretty sure the value on it isn't as high as you may think. Best advice would be to put it up for auction on the bay and see where it goes...

Andrew "Good Luck"
I think the best advice would be to hold onto it and get as much information as possible before putting it on eBay. If you poke around enough you could get an article in Beckett or at least more people talking about the card. Wait until people know something about it before putting it up for sale.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Yeah, I would junk it on other sports card forums (not just here) and you might get an insane offer. From the other forums I trade on, Blowout seems to have the most traffic right now for basketball.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!