`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/21 ***ELF CAUGHT**

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card
(12-12-2012, 10:27 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Some interesting reading there, Freakonomics?, Elder Trading for a living? (trying to trade off your Parents?), tongue-a-cream? (Huh, what?), Douglas The disciplined?, Goals, the 10 rules for battery? No wonder the elf stole the bubbles.
I was wondering if someone would comment on the books..

Freakonomics - yep, I like Levitt and Dubner, but I find Gladwell to be much more interesting

Trading for a Living - no, not trading off my parents

The Tongue, a Creative Force - a really thought-provoking read, especially if you're religious

The Disciplined Trader - lots of interesting comments on personal and crowd psychology

the others... well, books I had to read for work... those little 50-pagers with more pictures and quotable-quotes than actual substance
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/13
Listen, I've dealt with this Elf before. He's going to mess up your world. He's not going to stop, It's a combination of an addiction to steal and the pressure from a higher authority. He's playing games with you and mocking you. The rumor is he reports back to this man that goes by 'Santa'. Your cards are probably gone, sold on the black market. That's how this racket works. What you need is for somebody to come in there and take this Elf out. With over 30 years in the business of hunting down Elves and a 100% customer feedback rating, I promise to have this little rodent in less than 24 hours. You and I have had decent trades together and looking through the pictures and learning what I've learned from you, I have a feeling a few bubble mailer cards are the least of your worries.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Phil: Have you ever read a book called 'The Gift of Fear'? I forget the author, but it deals with what gut feelings and instinct are psychologically. It's a good read and explains those "off feelings" we all get very well.

Optimus:
Is 0/0 100% or 0%? Also, what method do you use. I ask because I have the exclusive patent on the VasePeanut Butter Trap* so I want to know if there's a lawsuit in here somewhere.

*-Copyright 2012 - WickaG-UNIT Enterprises
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Quote:Optimus:
Is 0/0 100% or 0%? Also, what method do you use. I ask because I have the exclusive patent on the VasePeanut Butter Trap* so I want to know if there's a lawsuit in here somewhere.

*-Copyright 2012 - WickaG-UNIT Enterprises

0/0 would be 0%, but i've serviced more than one person with their elf problem, so i can proudly say i have a 100% feedback.

And no, You silly fool, The elf's use the peanut butter to hide it places so when you pick up, say, a telephone, it gets in your ear. It doesn't work. It's a trap. But it's okay. You're amateur. No hard feelings. Let's discuss this over a nice cup of tea. I can bring you into the big leagues. I always need a friendly nordique.

Snicker! Hehe! "Serviced more than one person"!!!

Randi

(12-13-2012, 02:54 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: 0/0 would be 0%, but i've serviced more than one person with their elf problem, so i can proudly say i have a 100% feedback.

And no, You silly fool, The elf's use the peanut butter to hide it places so when you pick up, say, a telephone, it gets in your ear. It doesn't work. It's a trap. But it's okay. You're amateur. No hard feelings. Let's discuss this over a nice cup of tea. I can bring you into the big leagues. I always need a friendly nordique.

(12-13-2012, 02:54 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: 0/0 would be 0%, but i've serviced more than one person with their elf problem, so i can proudly say i have a 100% feedback.

I don't care how many elves you've serviced. I've been catching those things since 1932. I was in Korea when elves were taking chopper part. I was in Vietnam catching the little guys who were stealing bootlaces. I went to Italy for a year just to clear my head one time. I've seen it all. You're probably using that newfangled chemical mix. Hire this guy and he poisons your kids folks. Happens every time.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

The McFarlanes that I have seem to be getting annoyed with all this commotion, they're used to a pretty serene environment. They might actually do something about this... nice to have a little army of like 20 backing me up
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

My son wants to know why the elf isnot helping santa get his christmas sports cards to the children?
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(12-13-2012, 03:21 PM)rayeates Wrote: Snicker! Hehe! "Serviced more than one person"!!!

Randi
I was wondering how long it'd take for somebody to pick up that little remark Wink
(12-13-2012, 03:45 PM)wickabee Wrote: I don't care how many elves you've serviced. I've been catching those things since 1932. I was in Korea when elves were taking chopper part. I was in Vietnam catching the little guys who were stealing bootlaces. I went to Italy for a year just to clear my head one time. I've seen it all. You're probably using that newfangled chemical mix. Hire this guy and he poisons your kids folks. Happens every time.
I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that this f'n strumpet...

(12-13-2012, 04:33 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: I was wondering how long it'd take for somebody to pick up that little remark Wink

I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that this ****** strumpet...
Might want to edit that before you catch some flack, man!

Randi