`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
credit card on file/website issues

credit card on file/website issues
First, this took a full 60 seconds to open a "new thread".... doesn't matter what browser i use this site is beyond slow. My OPG is due in a few days & i can't even delete my credit card as that option is crossed out. I'm done paying for the opg, its worse than dial up. I can't believe a site like Beckett finds this acceptable. I feel with my c/c on file Beckett will renew my opg subscription. I wrote to Becketts 2x, no reply, any suggestions?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: credit card on file/website issues
(12-10-2012, 10:37 PM)krn001 Wrote: First, this took a full 60 seconds to open a "new thread".... doesn't matter what browser i use this site is beyond slow. My OPG is due in a few days & i can't even delete my credit card as that option is crossed out. I'm done paying for the opg, its worse than dial up. I can't believe a site like Beckett finds this acceptable. I feel with my c/c on file Beckett will renew my opg subscription. I wrote to Becketts 2x, no reply, any suggestions?
you may want to check the browser you are using. If you are using Chrome, I have had so many issues with it I hardly use it anymore. Try using IE8 or Firefox they both work fine for me on this site. Hope this helps.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

change your expiration date on your cc on file, and that will stop the charges

the slowness is most definitely NOT browser related

It doesn't matter what browser I use it is so slow as well. It took me an hour earlier to enter 15 cards into my org. It's about to time to invest in some servers Beckett!
[Image: rickeybanner.png]

Collecting: Rickey Henderson, Lyle Overbay, Bob Coluccio and Jerome Iginla

(12-10-2012, 11:12 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: change your expiration date on your cc on file, and that will stop the charges

the slowness is most definitely NOT browser related
i'll try that, the only exp date option was for Dec 2012 or 2013 & up, i can't have it expire 11/12. Anything is worth a shot, Thanks.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Beckett Servers have been really slow as of late. I use the newest web browser with Firefox. I emailed Beckett about the same problem. I cancelled the PaPal subscription on my end. Beckett also sent me a confirmation email that my OPG renewal was cancelled. Should look something like this:

Your subscription has been cancelled.

Your subscription is no longer active. If you wish to subscribe again, click here.

Remember! You can access Organize for FREE with a Player, Sport, or Total Access Online Price Guide subscription.

Good luck with your collecting!

Please note: This email was sent from a notification-only address that is unable to receive incoming mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,

The Beckett Team

Yeah same here with canceling. Can load 3 other websites in the time, Beckett loads 1.

I do mine through pay pal so cancel it that way. But as the one user was saying change the expiration to anything besides what it is on the card because then it won't match up
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

The amateur like setup in how this site runs has me questioning if I will re-up as well. I have about 300 cards to enter into my org and am lucky if I can get 20 of them done in a night. Maybe they are trying to push people away from the org and trading so they can focus on other things...

I've also let all my subscriptions, including the Org cancel. This site is beyond slow. Take a clue, Beckett!!!

You can change the status of your subscriptions too I believe. Go to your acct at the top right of the screen. Drop down box next to Welcome KRN100. Yes though, Beckett WILL renew automatically for how ever long your original subscription was. If it was one month, they will renew one month. If it was one year, they will renew one year. One sport, all sports, whatever.

I myself took my cc of file years ago because I figured if they cant keep a message board running smoothly, the site can POSSIBLY be secured at all. I use paypal. The advantage there is you can cancel your subscription though paypal no matter if the site is running or not.

Hope that helps, good luck and I hope it wasnt for a year.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes