`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
credit card on file/website issues

RE: credit card on file/website issues
(12-11-2012, 06:49 PM)toddaray Wrote: You can change the status of your subscriptions too I believe. Go to your acct at the top right of the screen. Drop down box next to Welcome KRN100. Yes though, Beckett WILL renew automatically for how ever long your original subscription was. If it was one month, they will renew one month. If it was one year, they will renew one year. One sport, all sports, whatever.

I myself took my cc of file years ago because I figured if they cant keep a message board running smoothly, the site can POSSIBLY be secured at all. I use paypal. The advantage there is you can cancel your subscription though paypal no matter if the site is running or not.

Hope that helps, good luck and I hope it wasnt for a year.
It's a 6 month 4 sport opg renewal, however Beckett took my c/c off the site as my sub would renew in 5 days. I just can't understand the logic of a slow site, outdated servers? not enough servers? etc... Today i got an email from Beckett about fixing an issue & how the site is fixed, sure enough i check and it works real fast. Tonight its back to slow loading, even using chrome as the recommended browser. It's more the frustration of constantly waiting for pages to load & as others mentioned it takes hours to get a small amount of cards in their organizer.
Thanks for all the input.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I have been having the same issues as everyone else. I normally list cards in organize at the same time as I load cards into Sportlots. I am going to have to put those cards aside for now as things are too slow here.

I'm surprised the Marketplace dealers haven't raised a stink as it is slow over there also (or was on Sunday). After all Beckett actually makes money from them...
Collecting Doug Waechter (118/149), Jared Sandberg (107/125), 1994-95 BB Michael Jordan (69/89), 1977-1997 Eddie Murray (877/943), and Bo Jackson BB/FB 1986-1995 (447/486), 2007 Fleer Mini Gold (126/370). Only completing trades with something on my lists.

I've tried IE, Chrome and the other one, firefox or whatever. All are slow. Surely it can't be that hard to fix this issue, right?

Seems trading is messed up now. Conditions being listed as N/A and multiples of the same card being added...

I am having the same issues. Trading has been tough lately and this isn't helping much.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

I think they are doing an upgrade/update.
This AM, early, I could not log in due to bad password..but could later on.
Some one mentioned that the ORG cards were missing, but returned, now the condition portion of trade section.
This has happened before.
Upside, the site is faster than this weekend...
pages open faster..still slowest on web, but I have not had to wait 1 min for loading..

It's been crazy slow for me, too.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!