Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hey
Thumbs Down 
Hey
New here, some people here may recognize me from the ea madden ultimate team or du forums, but idk if any madden players are on here. I am I interested in collection cards but idk how to start out. I currently buy topps packs from Walmart every once in a while, and the best card I have is a rookie Patrick Willis card.
Any advice on which packs to buy and where to purchase them?
Thanks in advance

RE: Hey
Welcome! If you're going to buy retail walmart or target is pretty popular, different brands may have different things in them depending on where you buy. Walmart exclusive/target exclusive ect. I would recommend buying hobby if you can. At least then you get a chance to pull something good though retail is slowly getting better at giving hits out of them.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(12-08-2012, 11:29 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Welcome! If you're going to buy retail walmart or target is pretty popular, different brands may have different things in them depending on where you buy. Walmart exclusive/target exclusive ect. I would recommend buying hobby if you can. At least then you get a chance to pull something good though retail is slowly getting better at giving hits out of them.
Noob question, but what is hobby?.. Lol

When someone refers to "hobby" it usually means packs or products available only at a local trading card shop.

Welcome to the hobby topps retail from walmart is a good way to start set collecting
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK