Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
time for a lil' survey .....
Music 
time for a lil' survey .....
sooooo ..... you just bust a box of 2012 Topps Chrome and you're fortunate enough to pull an auto of Luck or RGIII Smile

what do you do ???

I've just took a look back to 2008 Topps Chrome RC Auto pricing and both these two are booking for triple to 5 times higher than Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Andy Dalton, Matthew Stafford, and Sam Bradford Blush

so do you get it while the gettins' good ..... or are you in it for the "long haul" looking for 3 plus SB titles ???

I'm on the hedge here ..... looking at what prices they are booking/selling for, if I was able to pull one I'd probably trade it away for a high end Tom Brady auto Blush

just curious as to what you would do ..... Wink

pbean

RE: time for a lil' survey .....
If I pulled one, it would be on the trade block or the bay.....I think both are great athletes but I could get alot of pc stuff with either of those.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

If I pulled one then I'd trade it or sell it and get a player that I liked more. If I was in your case I'd use it to get a Stafford, Freeman, or even Calvin for the personal collection. The odds though are extremely tough with chrome since there's only one auto and a whole lot of players with autos. Did you happen to hit one already? Smile

(12-09-2012, 12:27 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: If I pulled one, it would be on the trade block or the bay.....I think both are great athletes but I could get alot of pc stuff with either of those.
exactly Wink
(12-09-2012, 12:33 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: If I pulled one then I'd trade it or sell it and get a player that I liked more. If I was in your case I'd use it to get a Stafford, Freeman, or even Calvin for the personal collection. The odds though are extremely tough with chrome since there's only one auto and a whole lot of players with autos. Did you happen to hit one already? Smile
heck no Sad ..... it's like winning the PowerBall lol

Luck I would trade,RGIII I would keep. Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I'd sell, I'm not big on gambling and prefer proven stars over up and comers. Congrats on the pull/s and best of luck in your decision!

Being i Hate rookies and trust them as far as i can throw them.....i Sell now..
if he steps off a curb wrong in the morning in the parking lot,..he's a car salesman by Memorial day..
just me though
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Of the 3 Luck autos I pulled all were traded immediately for Peyton Manning. Like Chi said either could get hurt and their career is over, plus if they do become multiple SB winners you can pick them back up next year or the year after for half the price unless Luck wins the SB this year lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(12-09-2012, 12:35 PM)mik253 Wrote: Luck I would trade,RGIII I would keep. Smile
+100000000000

(12-09-2012, 01:56 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: Being i Hate rookies and trust them as far as i can throw them.....i Sell now..
if he steps off a curb wrong in the morning in the parking lot,..he's a car salesman by Memorial day..
just me though
Smile
well RG3 stepped off a hell of a curb just hope its not the worst...My Kirk cousins hoard might be a little more now
Photobucket

If you pulled a Luck auto, I would think about keeping it more so than an RGIII auto. I just don't think with all the abuse he is taking, that RGIII's career will last too long.
[Image: steelers.jpg]