IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MJ Golden Touch PSA 10... SOLD!

MJ Golden Touch PSA 10... SOLD!
I made some good money off this sale... It sold for $1,600.00

RE: MJ Golden Touch PSA 10... SOLD!
Wow, i would have thought, $1000-$1300 max for that card in a PSA 10.
Well done on the sale, its a great way to step up to a better card with that profit...
I'd recomend one of these next...
1998-99 SKYBOX MOLTEN METAL FUSION #41 /250 BGS 9.5
or
1997-98 Metal Universe Platinum Portraits #1 BGS 9.5
You should be able to get either one for $1650 or less...
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

Awesome sale! That's pretty good profit right there.

Have you ever thought about shifting your focus on obtaining some of the mainstream Serial #'d Jordan inserts? Those shiny inserts in BGS 9.5 slabs are awesome but they've been on the decline as you may have noticed. Quite hard for them to retain their values in the long run because Population of Gem Mints will always increase with time through more submissions. Paying a very high premium for a Population 1 or 2 BGS 9.5 card might be a bad investment because a year later, the population could easily increase to 5 or even 10 and the premium for a Low Pop card is out the window then. Graded or Ungraded... it's those rare low Serial #'d inserts that will always be the most sought after, command the most $$$ and carry their value through thick and thin.

Genuine advice for you because I had loads of BGS 9.5 Jordan inserts and spent quite a lot on them. But seeing the population grow every other month made me really think about the future value of these graded cards. I sold pretty much all of them and started pouring the $$$ into Serial #'d inserts such as Playmakers Theatre, Slam Bams, PMG's, Credentials, etc. and it was a wise decision as the profit made for those cards were much higher and stable.

Congrats!!

Were you concerned after all with the top of the card? I remember you questioning whether or not if it was trimmed...either way, can't pass up a profit like that. What are you going to buy next for the PC?

I was definitely concerned about the card being trimmed... However, after reviewing several other (graded and ungraded) I came to the conclusion that it was no trimmed due to the similarities with the others.

I am selling everything I have... I am going in a different direction with my PC. I going to pursue those recommended by hegotgame1515 and rare23air83.

If you are interested in any, let me know...

(12-09-2012, 02:19 PM)JMF_PR83 Wrote: I was definitely concerned about the card being trimmed... However, after reviewing several other (graded and ungraded) I came to the conclusion that it was no trimmed due to the similarities with the others.

I am selling everything I have... I am going in a different direction with my PC. I going to pursue those recommended by hegotgame1515 and rare23air83.

If you are interested in any, let me know...
PM sent