`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flair Hot Numbers Michael Jordan

RE: Flair Hot Numbers Michael Jordan
(03-31-2013, 01:02 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Nope. These cards usually sell for around $180-200. For example the last 3 BGS 9.5's sold for 209, 202, and 209. I got very lucky on my BGS 9.5 and landed it for $150. But typically they go much higher. How much cash did you put down?
It was 100 in PayPal.
I was actually ready to pay top dollar for even a raw card luckily this deal came along.

(03-31-2013, 11:04 PM)sonic311 Wrote: It was 100 in PayPal.
I was actually ready to pay top dollar for even a raw card luckily this deal came along.
Wow, that is an awesome deal! I was also ready to pay 180-200 for the same card. I actually got outbid on the same grade earlier in the day I won mine. Then feeling bummed I lost I did a search to prepare to bid on another and found a BGS 9.5 with a starting bid of $150. There was only 1 hour left so I just put in a bid of $180 expecting to get outbid yet again. I bid and walked away. A hour later I got a notification on my phone saying I won for $150! I was beyond happy! Congrats on your card too! Did you have to give up many cards in addition to the $100?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(04-01-2013, 12:39 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Wow, that is an awesome deal! I was also ready to pay 180-200 for the same card. I actually got outbid on the same grade earlier in the day I won mine. Then feeling bummed I lost I did a search to prepare to bid on another and found a BGS 9.5 with a starting bid of $150. There was only 1 hour left so I just put in a bid of $180 expecting to get outbid yet again. I bid and walked away. A hour later I got a notification on my phone saying I won for $150! I was beyond happy! Congrats on your card too! Did you have to give up many cards in addition to the $100?
I had to give up 2 Kobe cards but they were doubles so no biggie.
Congrats to you too for landing yours for 150.
I had been chasing this card since I saw someone pull one when 1995-96 Flair was first released. I was in HS back then and there was no way I would've been able to come up with the cash for this card.
Now that I completed this goal I'll be going after his 1st and 2nd Finest Refractor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------