IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The JSA "Approval" List

RE: The JSA "Approval" List
Ah, I see.

(12-15-2012, 06:34 PM)creativemunky Wrote: BGS charges more for 10 days service.
The CHEAPEST deal they have been running is $7 a card with the $2 autograph fees for 20 DAYS (SOMETIMES they will reduce the autograph fee).
You should get in on the guys doing group submissions. I think one of the 2 that I know of charges $6 a card with free auto grading.

Both of the group submitters are on the Football Forum, but I think that they allow any sport.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-16-2012, 11:08 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: You should get in on the guys doing group submissions. I think one of the 2 that I know of charges $6 a card with free auto grading.

Both of the group submitters are on the Football Forum, but I think that they allow any sport.
Not a big fan of having some valuable, hard to find (and sometimes one of a kind) cards pass through so many hands.
That why I usually waited for the shows and hand them directly over to the grading company.
If you do the group submission thing you have to mail it to the main guy, then he mails it to BGS and repeat same process on return. Passing through to many hands, too many things can happen. Just my opinion. Rather be safer than cheaper.

(12-17-2012, 06:43 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Not a big fan of having some valuable, hard to find (and sometimes one of a kind) cards pass through so many hands.
That why I usually waited for the shows and hand them directly over to the grading company.
If you do the group submission thing you have to mail it to the main guy, then he mails it to BGS and repeat same process on return. Passing through to many hands, too many things can happen. Just my opinion. Rather be safer than cheaper.
Oh, I hear ya. I'm handicap, so my dad drives me to Beckett HQ so I can hand deliver them my cards, just like you do at shows. I've never been to a show.

(12-17-2012, 08:02 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Oh, I hear ya. I'm handicap, so my dad drives me to Beckett HQ so I can hand deliver them my cards, just like you do at shows. I've never been to a show.
I know. Youre one of the top ppl here. I know ya. Smile
I can also see why you support them so much in that aspect on know matter what they do, they are still your home town grader.

Bottomline IMO, this whole "we dont grade that anymore" is just non sense and an excuse to get the collector to pay more money for an "expert". That What The Beckett PPL Are Supposed To Be. Again......JMO.
(12-09-2012, 02:24 PM)sonnyday Wrote: And after the strasburg fiasco and the Aaron Rodgers fiasco....well....this all speaks for itself of whom I am not a fan of.
What was the Aaron Rodgers fiasco?
I know the Strasburg one.

Can anyone answer:

??

(01-21-2013, 06:58 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Can anyone answer:

??
I didn't know that there was one until the previous poster said that there was one.