`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is there a website out there like this?

Is there a website out there like this?
So I have been reading the beckett forums for a little while now, I have learned that posting your personal needs for a card are taboo and clog up the thread stream... my question goes is there a website were you can post the card your looking for, and per say maybe create a bounty to pay someone if they find that card?

(Dear moderators, PLEASE dont pull this down, this is a legit question)
[Image: MyNewBanner_zps12325c44.jpg]

My Photobucket:
http://s1055.beta.photobucket.com/user/M...ds?src=wap
WILL TRADE FOR ALL MARQUES COLSTON CARDS!

RE: Is there a website out there like this?
I'm curious why you think posting what you're looking for is taboo - maybe I'm misunderstanding.

If you go to the Trade forum you will see many threads stating WTTF, Want To Trade For.

Now if you post 10 threads for 10 different cards, and repeat that each week, some people would probably take offense, but if you simply maintained a single thread listing your top 10 wants I don't personally have any issue with that.

Overall, these forums are for us to talk about our hobby, that includes what we have and what we want. Just my two cents Smile

EDIT: Fixed a typo, I'm not a miss who is understanding I was misunderstanding Smile

Thank you so much. I have had just such a hard time lately meshing in with the beckett community. I guess I truly don't understand the grand scheme of things, I just need some direction
[Image: MyNewBanner_zps12325c44.jpg]

My Photobucket:
http://s1055.beta.photobucket.com/user/M...ds?src=wap
WILL TRADE FOR ALL MARQUES COLSTON CARDS!

I think the trade forum, or sub-forum, is something to check out.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(12-08-2012, 12:21 AM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: I think the trade forum, or sub-forum, is something to check out.
On the baseball forum main page you will see large boxes that sort of divide the page into sections. The 2nd box heading is titled baseball, the 2nd forum/thread is:
BASEBALL Player collectors:
List your player(s) here... (Pages: 1 2 3 4 ...etc)
Others will see who you collect.
As mention above theres noting wrong with posting needs as long as its kept in 1 thread. Threads can always be updated/edited & delted at your choosing.
EDIT: if you have an organizer you can add cards for "want" & that can help others wiyh your needs.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered