`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Secret Santa?

Secret Santa?
Is anyone interested in doing a football secret santa? I saw Baseball did one and it was awesome to see how generous people were. I know we are getting tight on timelines but I think if we can get 20 people in the next week it would be worthwhile.

Ideas:
-Make sure the card is something you would want to get. Be generous as it is the season.
-If we all agree that the card(s) we send out are going to be at least a jersey or auto and of value to us so they are valued to someone else it would be worthwhile to everyone.

RE: Secret Santa?
(12-07-2012, 04:57 PM)Jbittman Wrote: Is anyone interested in doing a football secret santa? I saw Baseball did one and it was awesome to see how generous people were. I know we are getting tight on timelines but I think if we can get 20 people in the next week it would be worthwhile.

Ideas:
-Make sure the card is something you would want to get. Be generous as it is the season.
-If we all agree that the card(s) we send out are going to be at least a jersey or auto and of value to us so they are valued to someone else it would be worthwhile to everyone.
I would be interested

(12-07-2012, 04:57 PM)Jbittman Wrote: Is anyone interested in doing a football secret santa? I saw Baseball did one and it was awesome to see how generous people were. I know we are getting tight on timelines but I think if we can get 20 people in the next week it would be worthwhile.

Ideas:
I would be interested

Ideas:
I would be interested

I would be interested.. How would we go about picking our secret santa?
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

I'm in let me know more details

I am in too lmk

Ok by my count we have 6 including myself and my brother. Thinking we do a randomizer, Was thinking something numbered less than 50 or 100 of Football auto or jersey, everyone would need to say who they collect/looking for and do your best to get them something they are looking for. Be as generous as you want to be but remember karma goes around. Send me your addresses and what you collect and I will get it rolling.

50 to 100 , just throwing out a suggestion would it be better if we put a minimum dollar limit on it ?

Minimum $40? What is everyones thoughts?