Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hi! New to the board. Peter Warrick?

Hi! New to the board. Peter Warrick?
Hello,
Just wanted to say hey, I've been looking for a football hobby board for awhile and figured I'd give this one a shot. I am mainly a collector of rare cards for 1999 & 2000. If you've got any nice Peter Warricks, I am your man. (Really looking for a 2000 Momentum Warrick/Burress/and two other guys signing bonus quad autograph right now). If you've got anything rare you want to share, please do, otherwise, hope to see you all around the boards,

Thanks,
Bo.

RE: Hi! New to the board. Peter Warrick?
Welcome to the board! Show off your collection sometime.

I gotta say you might want to message this member. I do recall them at one time having a fairly decent Warrick collection.BTW I always expected Warrick to do more than he actually did in the NFL lol I would always try and build his rating up on Madden back in the day.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-54404.html

Welcome aboard. Would love to check out your Warrick collection sometime. Good luck hunting down the cards you need. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

welcome Bo, love the 99-00 years too. look forward to possible trades...
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

Welcome to the board and best of luck in your search! Would love to see your collection some time.

Welcome! Can't wait to see what you have!
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

Hey, great to see another person collecting this era! If you've got some of the rarer stuff from 1999 Finest or 2000 Absolute Leather and Laces, let me know.

welcome to the boards
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)